Playstation Home will include trophies in March 12,2014 update

Aranea Highwind

I had a friend who used Home all day. I was really curious what he has doing there everyday so 1 day I decided to enter there without telling him anything and what I saw was hilarious: He was sitting for around half an hour on that chess table without doing anything lol. Yeah he used home to play chess with other peoples haha. Anyway sorry for my english and yeah... Home sucks.

Even with added trophies, I probably won't be visiting Home any time soon. I used to enjoy Home since 09 but I got bored and friends don't log into Home so not really worth logging in too. Still, I am interested where this will go...or where it won't.

I don't see the point of this, it seems like a way of luring trophy hunters to PS Home, or just a lazy attempt to make it seem better. I've never used it, and most likely never will, there will be no incentive that would ever make me use PS Home, not even the countless emails from Sony containing codes for PS Home freebies have enticed me in the past.

I've had quite a few good times in Home but that is because I was hanging out with Mark from Classic Game Room in his "personal spaces." We've had many a great conversation about games but apart from that I don't think I'd venture into Home on my own. 

Still, whether people here like it or not there is still quite a following for the service and it is good to see Sony support something this long. 

I'll be making fun of anyone with trophies from there.

Says the person with The Sims 3 on their account...

Parker

• Like 4

I've had quite a few good times in Home but that is because I was hanging out with Mark from Classic Game Room in his "personal spaces." We've had many a great conversation about games but apart from that I don't think I'd venture into Home on my own. 

Still, whether people here like it or not there is still quite a following for the service and it is good to see Sony support something this long. 

Says the person with The Sims 3 on their account...

Parker

Wikipedia says:

"It is one of the most successful video games series of all time. As of May 2011, the franchise has sold more than 150 million copies worldwide"

150 million fans can't be wrong! haha, nah, it's not that good but it's a pass time. 

But hey, can't make fun of me too much. I've worked hard to plat last and this year. I've got a lot of gems! (I hope)

• Like 2

Wikipedia says:

"It is one of the most successful video games series of all time. As of May 2011, the franchise has sold more than 150 million copies worldwide"

150 million fans can't be wrong! haha, nah, it's not that good but it's a pass time. 

But hey, can't make fun of me too much. I've worked hard to plat last and this year. I've got a lot of gems! (I hope)

By that logic Justin Bieber is a good musician because he has sold a shit ton of music, right? (I realize you already said that logic is flawed, but still...)

Still, I wasn't really making fun of you, just showing you that it is silly to judge someone based on their trophies. Hell, I think I even have The Sims 3 on my account because the wifey played it. 

Parker

Well when I first bought my ps3 back in 2008 I checked it out. Then I heard about an update and I checked it out again. I just DL'd it again.....WTF is going on with Home? I would rather have them bring back Life with Playstation. At least I was curing cancer and the 3D earth was cool to play with.

Apparently Home is totally successful, and a very good money-spinner for Sony - though ive never met anyone who actually uses it - I gues there must be a very die-hard fan base that uses it a lot

Wikipedia says:

"It is one of the most successful video games series of all time. As of May 2011, the franchise has sold more than 150 million copies worldwide"[/size]

150 million fans can't be wrong! haha, nah, it's not that good but it's a pass time. [/size]

But hey, can't make fun of me too much. I've worked hard to plat last and this year. I've got a lot of gems! (I hope)[/size]

I dont think the point was to make fun, wasnt it just that Home is kind of similar to The Sims? (I havent played the sims since the first one, once youve taken the walls away and watched the wee bloke piss himself and die you've kinda done all the interes5ing stuff with that game)