Short Trophy Guide/Roadmap

MohandGamer7

Does anyone know how/when the game places you in a match with bots? Sometimes the game would just start with me and bots only (tho after a 10m ish long queue) and other times it would just never happen until at least one other person would join the queue. Am I missing anything? Does searching in novice/veteran/legendary modes make any difference?

Edit: Looks like there is no way to start a match with only boots and there needs to be at least two real players

Edited by Sydoki

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Is there a way to easily match with alts?  We've been trying for a while now with no luck, alts always end up in another match :(

I was in a group that managed to get two groups of four players matched up. But I don’t think I ever managed to match one on one with my alt, even though the game has practically no players.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jpwbjpwb said:

Gonna be that guy, but my group never had any issue matching up so long as it was for elimination. Generic quick play was harder, but all the stuff needed there could be done without any difficulty anyway.

well gives me some hope haha, we are almost done with TDM anyway, just from getting a few alts on the other side and from AFK people. It's def not that bad, but it really pisses me off when the game is basically dead but it creates 3 different lobbies when you search xD

Edited by timpurnat

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, ganryu_pl said:

be sure that you are playing on the same version of the game EU-EU or NA-NA

Yeah, we did that from the beginning, sadly the game seems to have some issues...we had 4 people and everyone had a bunch of alts but only 1 person's alts ever found us.