SOLVED cant play multiplayer and tier 1

PHOENIX_DF01

Anyone knows how to fix this error in Medal of honor 2010 PS3

dialog_login_failed_account_disabled?

and EA server not available?

Cant play multiplayer or tier 1 to get trophies and server closure is in february.

I already tried wifi and ethernet in 2 different houses, other games like red dead or other EA games always worked fine.

Also sent a ticket to EA in wich they replied "Thank you for reporting an error. We will not send you a response about the error but the information is in the possession of our teams. "

Also i tried log in the same account on PC it works.

Edited by PHOENIX_DF01
problem resolved

On 12/28/2022 at 7:29 PM, PHOENIX_DF01 said:

Anyone knows how to fix this error in Medal of honor 2010 PS3

dialog_login_failed_account_disabled?

and EA server not available?

Cant play multiplayer or tier 1 to get trophies and server closure is in february.

I already tried wifi and ethernet in 2 different houses, other games like red dead or other EA games always worked fine.

Also sent a ticket to EA in wich they replied "Thank you for reporting an error. We will not send you a response about the error but the information is in the possession of our teams. "

Also i tried log in the same account on PC it works.

how did u solve it? I have the same issue and can't fix it

14 hours ago, MohameDina9192 said:

how did u solve it? I have the same issue and can't fix it

had to speak to online support for like 1 hour, turns out i had my psn linked to and old ea account that had been deactivated, so the guy from support just disconnected the account so that i could connect it again

13 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Try another ORIGIN game like Mass Effect 2, and sign in on that. Then switch back to 2010 and it should work. This is the same issue as NFS Hot Pursuit. EA never fix their shit. 

thats wasnt my problem because the other EA games worked fine

Edited by PHOENIX_DF01
grammar error
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, PHOENIX_DF01 said:

had to speak to online support for like 1 hour, turns out i had my psn linked to and old ea account that had been deactivated, so the guy from support just disconnected the account so that i could connect it again

thats wasnt my problem because the other EA games worked fine

Thanks man that was the solution i did, just resetted my password on EA desktop website and everything worked fine, turns out my account was disabled due to inactivite or something and had to reset password

1 hour ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Thanks man that was the solution i did, just resetted my password on EA desktop website and everything worked fine, turns out my account was disabled due to inactivite or something and had to reset password

i guess must have benn inactivity too last i remember using it was in like 2018