treasure chest glitch

Aalicia

after 2 1/2 months of trying, deleting my save/game data 9 times, and even getting another copy of the game, a chest in the game just WILL NOT show up, and its the only chest i have left in order to get the platinum for this game. the first playthrough of this game was somewhat decent, but after 5 more, im ready to quit trophy-hunting because this is just ridiculous!! im in the right location, and ive followed a guide step-by-step and still nothing!! did anyone else have a problem with treasure chests glitching on them in this game?

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
9 hours ago, Aalicia said:

What did you do to get it? Almost 4 years later and still nothing 1f610.png

Well i found the fix after asking many people and searching online  just forgot to post it here. So the North American disc version or few batches from North American version came with the glitch that never got fixed so in order to get the platinum you will need to get the European gameplay disc. that means you will need to play the game from scratch. I didnt get a European disc yet buy im planning to get one and will let you know once i get the trophy.  

• 4 months later...
On 6/18/2018 at 0:56 PM, REM12 said:

Well i found the fix after asking many people and searching online  just forgot to post it here. So the North American disc version or few batches from North American version came with the glitch that never got fixed so in order to get the platinum you will need to get the European gameplay disc. that means you will need to play the game from scratch. I didnt get a European disc yet buy im planning to get one and will let you know once i get the trophy.  

Wow...you’ve got to be kidding me! So, the devs knew about this and didn’t bother to recall the game? That’s pretty messed up. Thank you for at least responding to me. Now, I have to hunt for a European copy myself ??‍♀️

On 10/21/2018 at 5:14 AM, Aalicia said:

Wow...you’ve got to be kidding me! So, the devs knew about this and didn’t bother to recall the game? That’s pretty messed up. Thank you for at least responding to me. Now, I have to hunt for a European copy myself ?1f3fe.png‍♀️

So, on a whim, I went to my local GameStop on Sunday to see if they had a copy of this game. They did, and luckily I found a “good” version and just got the trophy and the platinum. Almost 6 years later, but it’s done. ??

Edited by Aalicia
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm glad this topic is here, cause I've wondered (for several years now) how to fix this glitch. No one seemed to have an answer and I searched amd searched and searched and eventually gave up and accepted the "98%". But I have now ordered a PAL version of this game and hopefully I'm able to get it to work!