Gameplay & Trophy Guides on PSNProfiles

Sly Ripper

How much time will it take for a guide to be approved/disapproved?

guides will always take over that (well except for paint park plus). Especially something with as much depth as GTA5 - I'm not sure it would have got past TGT.

Well I finshed it in 3 days and I wrote for about 2 hours per day, so it took me 6 hours. In 2 hours I had only written the story related trophies. It was fun though. Now I'm thinking of writing a Resident Evil 5 guide 

May someone explain to me how to link a trophy to another trophy, like for example in a few of my trophy descriptions I need them to refer to another trophy like this "Please refer to :bronze: Trophy for more details" 

Right click the trophy you want on the right hand list and click copy shortcut, paste it into the trophy description area you want and press save and it will become a hyperlink with just the name instead of the full link

Thank you so much for the help!

• Like 1

Right click the trophy you want on the right hand list and click copy shortcut, paste it into the trophy description area you want and press save and it will become a hyperlink with just the name instead of the full link

If i knew this before...

Anyway, It could be nice to have two different scrolldown-bars, one for the guide, one for the index/trophy-list

you need the game ? At least that was the case in beta when that happened

Yup you need to have the game yourself if you want to rate a guide, you can favourite it though even if you don't own the game.

Indeed. That's what I thought and were the only game guides I checked out.  Still cannot rate though :/

Thanks for the input.

• Like 1

Yup you need to have the game yourself if you want to rate a guide, you can favourite it though even if you don't own the game.

I still say there should be notifications if you attempt to rate guides and it won't let you rate:

"You cannot rate your own guides!"

"You cannot rate guides for games that you do not own."

A question:

I want to link a Youtube Playlist that include a lot of videos regarding the collectables of a game.

I cannot link it as a video, so i link it as a url, but that is so unaesthetic  :rolleyes: it's 3miles long  :ninja:  

Is there a way to put the link inside some words i write??

(In other forum i'll do this by writin for example Click Here,, and then you can open the link by clicking on "Click Here" words)

Edited by alebrego

I have a question. How to add DLC trophies to the guide? I unpublished my BioShock Infinite guide so I can include the DLC (now that it's all released). I went into the guide settings and changed the 'paid DLC packs' section. Then I added a 3rd stage in the guide and included all of the DLC trophies.

But they still don't show up underneath the base game trophies.

I have a question. How to add DLC trophies to the guide? I unpublished my BioShock Infinite guide so I can include the DLC (now that it's all released). I went into the guide settings and changed the 'paid DLC packs' section. Then I added a 3rd stage in the guide and included all of the DLC trophies.

But they still don't show up underneath the base game trophies.

You need to make a separate DLC guide for all of the pieces of DLC - We've divided them like that so that it would be more clear and DLC could have their own roadmaps, create a new guide and check all three pieces of DLC and from there you could link that from your main guide along with it showing up as a ling in the right side.

- You can make a guide for each individual piece of DLC

OR

- You can make a guide with all three pieces of DLC into one guide.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

You need to make a separate DLC guide for all of the pieces of DLC - We've divided them like that so that it would be more clear and DLC could have their own roadmaps, create a new guide and check all three pieces of DLC and from there you could link that from your main guide along with it showing up as a ling in the right side.

Ah alright, thanks.