Gameplay & Trophy Guides on PSNProfiles

Sly Ripper

Silly question here so I hope you all don't mind. I just finished my H.A.W.X. 2 guide the other day, only to read the servers are closing in a month. Story of my life right there lol. :( I need to update the guide to mention this. Should I do it in the roadmap area for the online trophies, or should I just put it in the basic information where anyone who reads it will see it?

Personally, I would put it in the roadmap at the top so they know if they want the platinum that those are priority #1. I would also put updates in the individual trophies in case people aren't viewing the guide but rather just clicking on the trophy from the trophy list. Better to check all of your bases so no one slips through the cracks.
  • Like 4

Apologies if this has been asked already, I only skimmed the pages and didn't see the answer, or if I'm in the wrong section.  

Anyway, what's the difference between the "story" and "unmissable" tags?  I can't think of a situation where it wouldn't be both.

most of the time they're interchangeable, but sometimes games have "true endings" (usually JRPGs) that you need to meet certain conditions in a playthrough for it to unlock or diving story paths. (e.g. fallout 4)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...