Gameplay & Trophy Guides on PSNProfiles

Sly Ripper

Hey Sly,

I have a request: I'm writing a guide and I'm explaining the rarity system that's used in the game. It's color-coded and I thought it would be cool to use the actual colors. But I'm missing the textcolors purple, magenta and cyan (also orange, but I've used the bronze color for that). Is it possible to include all the textcolors that are available in this toolbar here in the guide system?

When i am puting my youtube URL in the guide it says wrong format of URL? So i just put the url naked in the guide so you had to copy and paste it and that worked perfectly fine

If you mean paraphrasing, I don't think its allowed.

you sound like my teacher Edited by itzzh3lixx
  • Like 1

Is it frowned upon to write a guide in your own words but the reason you know is because you found out on another guide on another website?

Probably. If you're just putting someone else's guide into your own words then it will not be published.

When i am puting my youtube URL in the guide it says wrong format of URL? So i just put the url naked in the guide so you had to copy and paste it and that worked perfectly fine

you sound like my teacher

Which guide/URL?

Probably. If you're just putting someone else's guide into your own words then it will not be published.

Which guide/URL?

When i was writing the description for the trophies, i wanted to add a URL, so i clicked on the youtube icon and pasted the URL and well it said something like Wrong format for the URL, but it the url still works when i double check, i have seen other people using youtube videos so it is obviously not broken

When i was writing the description for the trophies, i wanted to add a URL, so i clicked on the youtube icon and pasted the URL and well it said something like Wrong format for the URL, but it the url still works when i double check, i have seen other people using youtube videos so it is obviously not broken

You need to show me the URL.