Sly Ripper

Gameplay & Trophy Guides on PSNProfiles

480 posts in this topic

I'm posting again since i didn't get a reply before (i think).

Whenever i try to edit something in my guide (and yes i'm in the edit tab) my page just refreshes. I've tried this is 2 different browsers.

Hey Sly,

I have a request: I'm writing a guide and I'm explaining the rarity system that's used in the game. It's color-coded and I thought it would be cool to use the actual colors. But I'm missing the textcolors purple, magenta and cyan (also orange, but I've used the bronze color for that). Is it possible to include all the textcolors that are available in this toolbar here in the guide system?

Why?

In general it's better to improve only one guide, instead of having multiple ones, isn't it?

Its open to everyone to give everyone in the community an opportunity to create a guide. Like Mem said the best rated/most favourated guide will probably be used the most :)

Is it frowned upon to write a guide in your own words but the reason you know is because you found out on another guide on another website?

Is it frowned upon to write a guide in your own words but the reason you know is because you found out on another guide on another website?

If you mean paraphrasing, I don't think its allowed. 

I like that we can make guides now,its a great addition.

I dont think its good to replace the trophy tips on main page with guides though.

I liked checking out the new tips every day,thats not possible anymore.

When i am puting my youtube URL in the guide it says wrong format of URL? So i just put the url naked in the guide so you had to copy and paste it and that worked perfectly fine

If you mean paraphrasing, I don't think its allowed.

you sound like my teacher Edited by itzzh3lixx

Probably. If you're just putting someone else's guide into your own words then it will not be published.

When i am puting my youtube URL in the guide it says wrong format of URL? So i just put the url naked in the guide so you had to copy and paste it and that worked perfectly fine

you sound like my teacher

Which guide/URL?

Probably. If you're just putting someone else's guide into your own words then it will not be published.

Which guide/URL?

When i was writing the description for the trophies, i wanted to add a URL, so i clicked on the youtube icon and pasted the URL and well it said something like Wrong format for the URL, but it the url still works when i double check, i have seen other people using youtube videos so it is obviously not broken

When i was writing the description for the trophies, i wanted to add a URL, so i clicked on the youtube icon and pasted the URL and well it said something like Wrong format for the URL, but it the url still works when i double check, i have seen other people using youtube videos so it is obviously not broken

You need to show me the URL.

You need to show me the URL.

oh ok, i tried many URLs but here's one of them

oh ok, i tried many URLs but here's one of them

Take out the "m.".

did not work either :( but it seems to work in the forums? Edited by itzzh3lixx

tumblr_inline_n154uu4Pmx1r8g9y1.gif

:yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

If you didn't credit the other guide that would be plagiarism. :P

did not work either :( but it seems to work in the forums?

Should work now.

I kind of miss the single tip for a single trophy actually.

Sometimes I'm just looking for a single trophy, or want to leave a tip for a single trophy rather than write an entire guide. I think the guides are a great addition to the site, but I'd like both.

Should work now.

I think the YouTube servers are down right now. Maybe that's why it wasnt working for him?

On the new guide for Flower, the "blue arrow/current selection" thing in the guide contents on the right side doesn't move down past "roadmap" - just for the Flower guide, works on everything else, lol

I just started a guide suggestion thread so anyone interested can check it out :)

On the new guide for Flower, the "blue arrow/current selection" thing in the guide contents on the right side doesn't move down past "roadmap" - just for the Flower guide, works on everything else, lol

Fixed

and there goes the need for any other sites :D

LOLI This right here IMHO has now set the standard on how trophy guides are written. Awesome job Sly! :awesome: