Gameplay & Trophy Guides on PSNProfiles

Sly Ripper

Every time i post a pic, the contoller button images or a video they will immediatly be sent to the top of the text box, so using those features takes a whole lot of unneccesery time, this is of course on my ipad :3

iPad is why, I can't fix that.

I doubt the editor would work on an iPad anyway.

It actually does, at least to a certain extent. I just used it last night to make a few quick changes to an existing guide.

And, as a general comment, I can't say enough about this system. I've written/imported several guides already and this system is easy to use, great looking and has more features than anywhere else on the web you might want to write a guide.

And, on top of that, you get Sly, who will keep working to add/improve features instead of letting things stagnate...

• Like 3

Would it be possible to have a Hide/Show button like the tips had? I ask this to avoid spoilers.

If you come across a guide that contains spoilers, leave a comment on that guide or contact a member of the Guide Team. The guides have a "spoiler" style type for this purpose. 

Guide writers have the ability to wrap text in a spoiler, doesn't that suffice?

In that case, I gues it does.

If you come across a guide that contains spoilers, leave a comment on that guide or contact a member of the Guide Team. The guides have a "spoiler" style type for this purpose. 

Didn't knew the Guide Team had spoilers as a priority. Good to know, I can search trophies without much worry then.

In that case, I gues it does.

Didn't knew the Guide Team had spoilers as a priority. Good to know, I can search trophies without much worry then.

We try to cover all bases. We are not without fault, though, and may miss things from time to time. Our goal is to make the best guides available... anywhere. We may seem picky and stringent with the guide writers at times, but that is only because we want the best quality guides out there - making PSNProfiles the authority for trophy guides. 

• Like 2

What an awesome addition.

I just wrote an guide for GTA V but I'm not quite sure if I'm able to edit my guide, after I have published it, to add some more information to the trophies or the roadmap. :)

You can edit your guide while it's awaiting review and you can also edit it after it is published  ;)

You can edit your guide while it's awaiting review and you can also edit it after it is published  ;)

It should be noted, though, that this functionality should only really be used to update potentially obsolete information, or make similarly minor edits. When a guide is submitted for review to us, and (hopefully) approved by us, that means you as the author are essentially finished with your work. Guides should not be submitted for review when they're still very much Work in Progress. 

• Like 1

Question: I am writing DLC guides for Sound Shapes separately instead of having it listed under the main Sound Shapes trophy guide. I noticed that when you choose how long it will take to either earn the platinum or earn 100%, it says the minimum I can choose is 10 hours. Is there a way to choose in minutes?

Question: I am writing DLC guides for Sound Shapes separately instead of having it listed under the main Sound Shapes trophy guide. I noticed that when you choose how long it will take to either earn the platinum or earn 100%, it says the minimum I can choose is 10 hours. Is there a way to choose in minutes?

I dont think its possible to choose in minutes. The minimum is probably 1 hour.

Hmm, today there's no option "Save" when I go to the guide settings and save the hours, difficulty etc. It seems like a bug.

EDIT: Nevermind I fixed it. You have to put an Introduction first before you are able to edit and save the other options.

Edited by ZOLANTON