Gameplay & Trophy Guides on PSNProfiles

Sly Ripper

smart ass

I would prefer seeing 10 guides that are perfect rather than 100 guides that are full of grammatical errors and false information. That's pretty much why there aren't many guides published at the moment. The people on the Guide Team are working hard so it would be better to support them, rather than say something against them ^_^ They want this site to have quality guides and that's pretty much their top priority. 

I would prefer seeing 10 guides that are perfect rather than 100 guides that are full of grammatical errors and false information. That's pretty much why there aren't many guides published at the moment. The people on the Guide Team are working hard so it would be better to support them, rather than say something against them ^_^ They want this site to have quality guides and that's pretty much their top priority.

yes i appreciate what they are doing but i just think it wouldn't hurt to get more people on to the guide team, cause then we would get quantity and Quality :)

yes i appreciate what they are doing but i just think it wouldn't hurt to get more people on to the guide team, cause then we would get quantity and Quality :)

I guess we can wait a few weeks for that since the guide system has just been launched ;) Once the current guide team is fully experienced with all the editing and formatting, Sly can bring in more members :)

EDIT : Kevinnummer1 has been added to the guide team :awesome:

Edited by Sheldon Cooper

Hey Sly, I got a bug report! lol

bug.jpg

For some reason this is happening now on certain guides but not on other guides.

It's doing it on guides like Flower, Uncharted 3, Brothers, Prince of Persia, Kingdom Hearts, etc...

Happened to me as well.

Good. If it is already out there, no need to  replicate.

Well if its your guide, you have the right to put it on any website.

• Like 1

Could we have a voting system for the platinum difficulty?

I second this, but I think due to the fact people can and will troll this (choose 1 for a mega hard game, or 10 for a mega easy game) I think any voting system for platinum difficulty should only be open to people who have platinumed the game.

Edited by RachP13

I second this, but I think due to the fact people can and will troll this (choose 1 for a mega hard game, or 10 for a mega easy game) I think any voting system for platinum difficulty should only be open to people who have platinumed the game.

Good point.

Thing is some people excel at certain genres like FPS or fighting games. An average difficulty rating amongst platinum owners would give a fairly good estimate on a game's difficulty

How do you submit one? Do you have to post it somewhere on the forums, or simply click publish? Cuz I wrote one for "The Playroom", wouldn't want it to go to waste.

when you click publish it will await review which can take about a week
  • Like 1