Quickest way to build percentage for bosses?

Atom1cMoose

• 1 month later...

Definitely. It’s been a minute so I don’t remember the categories, but when i started i was under the impression id have to do most of the events to gain percentage to verse the bosses. I remember starting with street i believe it was, and there are a LOT of events under that category. It seems that the categories that have more events (like street) versus something like aerial will give you a much lower percentage towards the boss.  So what i did was do all the categories that didn’t have too many, aerial stunts/races, hovercraft, etc.  It built up much quicker than doing something like the street section. 

Edited by Atom1cMoose

• 5 months later...

If anyone is still interested. I platinumed the crew 2 today and there's my thoughts: you gain more percents for bosses completing base game events ( they look like in game photos), while for updates (I think, they was added through updates) I really have to complete 10 events for 1-2% (update ones is look like in game photo with some pictures or even pictures, but do not confuse with events for narrative designer trophy). I'm not sure with this, but I platted game in 30h. Faster than guide estimated time. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/02/2023 at 9:12 AM, Atom1cMoose said:

Definitely. It’s been a minute so I don’t remember the categories, but when i started i was under the impression id have to do most of the events to gain percentage to verse the bosses. I remember starting with street i believe it was, and there are a LOT of events under that category. It seems that the categories that have more events (like street) versus something like aerial will give you a much lower percentage towards the boss.  So what i did was do all the categories that didn’t have too many, aerial stunts/races, hovercraft, etc.  It built up much quicker than doing something like the street section. 

It seems the percentage system in this game is based on the overall percent of the categories in particular styles. The Street one has drag races and drift events which don't take long to complete and get to 100%. These boost up the overall % faster, just like the hovercraft, monster truck, destruction derby boost up the Freestyle and so on.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The-Smiths-85 said:

It seems the percentage system in this game is based on the overall percent of the categories in particular styles. The Street one has drag races and drift events which don't take long to complete and get to 100%. These boost up the overall % faster, just like the hovercraft, monster truck, destruction derby boost up the Freestyle and so on.

This is exactly correct. I noticed this recently (I got the plat years ago) when messing around and doing all the drag events, quick and easy. 

Truing to unlock/buy more cars as they convert over to The Crew Motorfest in a few weeks!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 8/16/2023 at 8:18 PM, The-Smiths-85 said:

That's indeed correct. The main percentage per category is the average percentage of the 4 subcategories. If you want to level up quick then just do the categories with the least races (drag racing, powerboats, monster truck or motorcross and aerobatics or demolition derby).

Also to be sure, select your races via the start menu-activities and then select the specific categories. This to make sure that you are doing races that contribute to the percentages as there are races from certain events that also show up on the map and i believe these do not count.

• Like 2