Trophies stopped working?

2 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

Some people said that trophies won't unlock, if you're playing offline. I've never tested it myself to confirm, but try to go online again in the options menu. PS5 rest mode seems do be kinda problematic.

For the first 2 it was in offline mode cause there was an error connecting but since then its all been online and it still wont unlock the trophies. This has also been happening since the new year just to add if that could be anything 

Update: Looks like the qualifier 3 trophy popped but still didnt get the 75k trophy along with it, seems just some trophies are broken.

Edited by Surgical_Assault
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Almayr said:

75k trophy popped but 2 and 3 qualifier didn’t …

Looking into it it all seems to be tied to the bug where you cant earn trophies in offline and even doing the requirements offline say for the 75k trophy then doing it again online it still wont unlock. I've been speaking to ea on live chat today and they have said a fix will be rolled out at some stage. Its either wait for that or just start a new save, which I wouldnt mind but because I cant externally save I would look my current save which ive put alot into. 

On 1/2/2023 at 1:32 AM, Surgical_Assault said:

Since yesterday it seems trophies will not unlock for me anymore, has this happened to anyone else? (The trophies in question were complete qualifier 2, unlocked all garage upgrades, and finish a session with over 75k) Im not far off of doing qualifier 3 so will see if that unlocks.

Did you ever figure out a solution? Or had to start the game over?

On 1/7/2023 at 2:25 PM, dmmx32 said:

Did you ever figure out a solution? Or had to start the game over?

Sadly there was no fix it was because it was played offline for a short while and if I met trophy requirements while playing offline such as bank 75k in one session I couldnt get the trophy to pop no matter how many times I did it. So what I did was start a new game to get the other trophies but before that I turned off autosyncong on the ps5 so once I got them few trophies I could re grab my completed save

• Like 1