Inside Joke trophy glitch

It might not be a glitch. You have to make sure the fart hits the npc. You will see them twitch and with the Mayor, the only way to actually hit her with one because she's sitting behind a desk is the cup a spell to throw it in her face,

Beat me too it.  I've heard more than once that "re-farting" the Mayor will usually get this one to pop.

you may not have farted on all the major ones the majors are 

Principal Victoria is located within the Community Center.
The Mayor is inside City Hall.
Father Maxi is sitting on a bench outside of City Hall.
The Prime Minister is inside of the Caverns of Quebec during the O Canada quest. You can only reach him after learning the Nagasaki fart.

did you do all them?

• 3 weeks later...

It didn't pop for me when I farted on the Minister for Montreal in the cave, so I thought I'd missed it.

Then I went back to town, farted on the other three again, this time using dragon-shout and cup-a-smell.  It eventually popped on Father Maxi, but not until about my 3rd attempt on him. 

I think you need to make DAMN SURE that the Minister has been farted on whilst he's available, as he's the only one missable.  Dragon-shout him, Cup-a-smell him, and Nagasaki him, all for good measure.  After that, if it hasn't popped, it should be a "miss" on one of the other three, and you can go back to town and fart on them at your leisure. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

This was created for the Inside Joke trophy guys ;) Came in here to see if anyone had same issue as me only to find the majority talking bout another trophy.

Anyways, i got inside mr slave , without using him as a summon, but the summon option for mr slave was not there :( just the options for jesus, mr hankey and mr kim. Anyone have similar isses, or know if i need to load up earlier save or delete saves and start new?

• 5 months later...