Message Privacy Boosting Session

Dear PSNP-Team,

is there any plan to include the option to make the session wall private, so that only joined players can post there?

I am asking because it gets quite annoying to have spammers keep posting their discord IDs, "add me", "let me in"(just so they can ghost the session and not participate either) " this can be done solo" or general trashtalk/trolling thats coming from people who cant accept that session host doesnt want them in the boosting session.

Yes I know you can put users on the ignored list but that doesnt help as this incedents happen quite often.

Also it helps to keep the session wall clean and tidy, so that important messages dont go under.

Please take a serious consideration for this, thank you.

I am glad that there already is the "manual approval" to let the host decide who joins or not

8 minutes ago, HamiTosh said:

Dear PSNP-Team,

is there any plan to include the option to make the session wall private, so that only joined players can post there?

I am asking because it gets quite annoying to have spammers keep posting their discord IDs, "add me", "let me in"(just so they can ghost the session and not participate either) " this can be done solo" or general trashtalk/trolling thats coming from people who cant accept that session host doesnt want them in the boosting session.

Yes I know you can put users on the ignored list but that doesnt help as this incedents happen quite often.

Also it helps to keep the session wall clean and tidy, so that important messages dont go under.

Please take a serious consideration for this, thank you.

I am glad that there already is the "manual approval" to let the host decide who joins or not

that actually could be a good idea