Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FreddySM14

Is there any sequel?

9 posts in this topic

So, i just got this game from ps +

realize this game only have 1 chapter..

is there will be any sequel for this game?

The first episode came out in like May 2013 and I too have been waiting for the follow-up episodes. Unforutanately it just went off the radar and I don't think enough people purchased it to even query this with Sony. :|

yeah, i bought episode 1 when it first came out and thought it was charming. Its sad that no episode 2 has been announced yet. kinda makes me regret buying the first episode. lol

I just bought it the other day as well, since its only about 80p it looked like a bargain. Hopefully with more people buying it at the discount price it may get a sequel if enough people contact the developers requesting they make one if people like it.

On the facebook page they say a new episode is due Q1 this year (so within the next 20 days?)

Been keeping an eye on this since I bought the first episode on my birthday last year (19th May)

Episode 2 is already out, but it hasn't made its way to the Vita. It is available on IOS, Android, and Steam. Honestly, I would be surprised if it ever gets ported to Vita.

On 2017-04-23 at 8:47 AM, Superstarmaste1r said:

Two years later and still no episode 2 for the vita. /:

'tis a shame, was clear when Episode 2 was announced/teased whatever back in the day they were ditching Vita players.

Vita version was actually a lot better than what I could run the game on (iPod Touch at the time... G4? idk) And trophies obviously. It's a super cute series, it's a shame they dropped the fans (regardless of how many) on Vita entirely. Should've put it up on PS+ or something and released Episode 2 and then see what to do based on how that went. But oh well.