“In your element” trophy is glitched

MrTMNT07

I’ve done everything I could I’ve used near all of my gear yet the trophy still won’t pop anyone have any solutions? 

Edit:nvm I just got it by farming in heroic assault I’m sorry if anyone was mislead by the title

Edited by MrTMNT07

17 hours ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Also to be clear, it is not just hitting them to get the "flame/Ice/Toxic" symbol, you have to hit them to fill the circle as well which causes them to have a full reaction to the element once filled

This is exactly why I thought my trophy wasn’t popping. It was only until i realised that there was a circle to fill which causes the elemental damage. Simply tagging them with a hit or a shot doesn’t count

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Hi all  

How do u use elemental effects I’m trying to get this trophy but I have no idea still on how  use them  even after watching utube  can someone help me out with this what bar needs to be filled up ?  I’m using bat girl what weapons should I use ? And how do u activate these elemental effects ? How do u get the other elemental effects currently I have fire for one of my malee weapons and got some other one for my ragged batarang 

How do I get toxic and electricity and others ? 

thanks in advance 

18 hours ago, Loco-fella said:

Hi all  

How do u use elemental effects I’m trying to get this trophy but I have no idea still on how  use them  even after watching utube  can someone help me out with this what bar needs to be filled up ?  I’m using bat girl what weapons should I use ? And how do u activate these elemental effects ? How do u get the other elemental effects currently I have fire for one of my malee weapons and got some other one for my ragged batarang 

How do I get toxic and electricity and others ? 

thanks in advance 

Wait until a bit later in the game and it will become easier. You obviously want a weapon (melee or ranged) that does elemental damage, like the one you have, then you want to add mods to it that have 'Elemental Effect Buildup' on them (the higher the number the better). The bar you should be looking at is a little round one above the enemy as you attack them, there is a circle that fills up around it that inflicts that status on them once it is full. You also get an animation like a freeze when it fills so you know you've done it.

And you just get the effects on weapons randomly with whatever gear happens to drop or you can see it on whatever gear you craft. I found it easiest with a ranged weapon. Have high 'Elemental Effect Buildup' and just spam triangle to apply it.

Hope that helps!

10 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

Wait until a bit later in the game and it will become easier. You obviously want a weapon (melee or ranged) that does elemental damage, like the one you have, then you want to add mods to it that have 'Elemental Effect Buildup' on them (the higher the number the better). The bar you should be looking at is a little round one above the enemy as you attack them, there is a circle that fills up around it that inflicts that status on them once it is full. You also get an animation like a freeze when it fills so you know you've done it.

And you just get the effects on weapons randomly with whatever gear happens to drop or you can see it on whatever gear you craft. I found it easiest with a ranged weapon. Have high 'Elemental Effect Buildup' and just spam triangle to apply it.

Hope that helps!

seems like maybe  I haven’t progressed enough it the game yet but that  helps a lot thank you very much for the info  

Edited by Loco-fella
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi late response, but I just got this to pop. Some people above already mentioned how to do this, but here's how I got it to pop pretty easily for people who might be struggling:

• Get to the end of the game so you unlock better gear with elemental damage
  • Use Red Hood and equip a range equipment with elemental damage (red hood so you can keep your distance and spam triangle)
  • Equip "elemental effects buildup" mods on that range equipment
  • Turn difficulty all the way up (this is so you can actually fill the elemental bar before killing the enemies, if the difficulty is too low, you will kill the enemy before the elemental round bar fills up completely, if this happens it doesn't count towards the trophy)
  • Go to crimes and spam triangle on enemies until you get the trophy
Edited by Trophy_Chen