Issue with Smart Move trophy

Jo-La-Mouche

Hello drivers of the country side, and happy new year.

I have an issue with the trophy "Smart Move", it wont unlock. I don't know what I'm doing wrong with this one.

So far, I've tried :

- cross mounting in the service area, with 4 new tyres, 4 used tyres, front left goes rear right, front right goes rear left. I've tried at the beginning of the rally, during a service in the middle of the rally, nothing.

- cross mounting right before a stage, with 4 new tyres, 4 used tyres, same as above, FL goes RR, FR goes RL.

- cross mounting during the race, FL goes RR, FR goes RL.

- cross mounting like an ape : FL goes FR, RL goes RR or FL goes RL, FR goes RR, everywhere I could, I tried all the possibilities.

Could you help me finding the missing piece to get this dumb trophy ?

44 minutes ago, Jo-La-Mouche said:

Hello drivers of the country side, and happy new year.

I have an issue with the trophy "Smart Move", it wont unlock. I don't know what I'm doing wrong with this one.

So far, I've tried :

- cross mounting in the service area, with 4 new tyres, 4 used tyres, front left goes rear right, front right goes rear left. I've tried at the beginning of the rally, during a service in the middle of the rally, nothing.

- cross mounting right before a stage, with 4 new tyres, 4 used tyres, same as above, FL goes RR, FR goes RL.

- cross mounting during the race, FL goes RR, FR goes RL.

- cross mounting like an ape : FL goes FR, RL goes RR or FL goes RL, FR goes RR, everywhere I could, I tried all the possibilities.

Could you help me finding the missing piece to get this dumb trophy ?

Have you tried this solution?

This can be done as early as your very first rally in Career mode, once in the service area go to Tyre Selection (wheel icon below the checkered flag or Start Day option) and select Hard/Soft for the front Left and Right then apply Soft/Hard for Left and Right. Press A on confirm and the achievement should unlock.

20 hours ago, waltdisneypixar said:

Have you tried this solution?

This can be done as early as your very first rally in Career mode, once in the service area go to Tyre Selection (wheel icon below the checkered flag or Start Day option) and select Hard/Soft for the front Left and Right then apply Soft/Hard for Left and Right. Press A on confirm and the achievement should unlock.

I just tried it. You saved me, my hero. Trophy in the bag !

Thanks a lot !

• Like 1