Can My Worms Rumble Account Be Reset?

TheDarkKratos

Long story short. Because the dumbass game devs wont fix the trophy issue with having the platinum on both PS4 and PS5.

How do I get my Worms Rumble server stats reset to earn the unobtainable trophies on my PS5? I have the PS4 platinum already.

But there's still a lot of trophies I can't earn again on PS5. Example is buy customizations, levelling etc. These game devs are idiots,

Any other game with 2 separate trophy lists or more can be auto-popped, or worked on. But no. Not these game devs. Priceless.

If my account is reset, I can earn them. But that's a shit-load of unnecessary work because of Team17, Thanks a bunch for nothing

?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Long story short. Because the dumbass game devs wont fix the trophy issue with having the platinum on both PS4 and PS5.

How do I get my Worms Rumble server stats reset to earn the unobtainable trophies on my PS5? I have the PS4 platinum already.

But there's still a lot of trophies I can't earn again on PS5. Example is buy customizations, levelling etc. These game devs are idiots,

Any other game with 2 separate trophy lists or more can be auto-popped, or worked on. But no. Not these game devs. Priceless.

If my account is reset, I can earn them. But that's a shit-load of unnecessary work because of Team17, Thanks a bunch for nothing

1f621.png

If you're having this much trouble, how did @Haikoooooooooo__ manage to get both stacks done at the same time?

Edited by ArmoredSnowman

Team17 is a mess, they gave up on WR long ago and nothing will change. ?‍♂️ just delete the game and move on lol. Team17 doesn't care about the fanbase of their game, once the game go down in popularity they scrap it and work on something new ?‍♂️

9 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

If you're having this much trouble, how did @Haikoooooooooo__ manage to get both stacks done at the same time?

Dude got lucky, I tried it years ago, started a game on PS4 and PS5 and leveled to 50 at the same times but got locked of the trophy on both list ? Karma for being greedy I guess ?

• Like 1

On 04/01/2023 at 9:14 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

I reached level 50 playing on ps4 and ps5 at the same time and it unlocked the trophy for both stacks, also if you play on ps4 and ps5 at the same time you'll gain 2 or 3 times more xp and coins so it makes the game faster to complete

39 minutes ago, Haikoooooooooo__ said:

I reached level 50 playing on ps4 and ps5 at the same time and it unlocked the trophy for both stacks, also if you play on ps4 and ps5 at the same time you'll gain 2 or 3 times more xp and coins so it makes the game faster to complete

I don't think that's true... I used this workaround for all 3 level trophies (10, 25, 50) and the XP/coins were only saved for the match that finished last. So if I got 400xp on PS4 and then 500xp on PS5 a couple minutes later, the 400xp would be erased from history once the stats update (e.g. rebooting game)

5 hours ago, hore said:

I don't think that's true... I used this workaround for all 3 level trophies (10, 25, 50) and the XP/coins were only saved for the match that finished last. So if I got 400xp on PS4 and then 500xp on PS5 a couple minutes later, the 400xp would be erased from history once the stats update (e.g. rebooting game)

For me it worked i did the last 5 levels in less than an hour and a half

I am stuck at 71% on the PS5 version. I can't do any level up, buy customization stuff etc trophies. Can't even do tutorial

Thanks a bunch TEAM 17. Should be called TURD 17+. Worst game devs out there. Never playing their crap ever again

Edited by TheDarkKratos

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-01-16 at 2:21 AM, TheDarkKratos said:

I am stuck at 71% on the PS5 version. I can't do any level up, buy customization stuff etc trophies. Can't even do tutorial

Thanks a bunch TEAM 17. Should be called TURD 17+. Worst game devs out there. Never playing their crap ever again

This may help, well one less trophy: If you join a match and quickly quit it, then go through the training again, the trophy should pop. I was certain I would never do pop a single trophy on the PS4 due to the fear of having an incomplete plat.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

On 2/1/2023 at 2:18 PM, MaxieM0us3 said:

This may help, well one less trophy: If you join a match and quickly quit it, then go through the training again, the trophy should pop. I was certain I would never do pop a single trophy on the PS4 due to the fear of having an incomplete plat.

Hey. Thanks. I may try that after I download it again. I just wish Team 17 would fix their crappy games

• 5 months later...
On 2023-02-03 at 9:13 PM, TheDarkKratos said:

I can't get it to pop. I join a TDM game. And quite ASAP.

Complete the training. But nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

I run through the whole course, and shoot all of the targets.

It working for me too

• Like 1