BEST XP FARM in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [Next-Gen PATCH 4.0] - LEVEL 35 TROPHY

Ben-Gun

After having tried every XP farming method - This is by far the BEST & QUICKEST method to level up! The XP gain is the SAME no matter what level you're at - that's what makes this the best farm. It works with the latest next-gen patch (patch 4.0). You can keep using this method for as long as you like - Enjoy!!

TROPHY EARNED: - Munchkin - Reach character development level 35. [GOLD]

2 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

That cyclops in Skellige is the best way imo. Turn on enemy scaling, kill for 100xp, meditate, rinse, repeat.

But really, if you care about trophies, chances are you're going for the dlc and it's impossible to not hit 35.

I believe it takes 1,5 min. to defeat the Cyclops AND you only get like 6 XP per kill ? When you are around lvl 35 - I believe they patched it a long time ago.

Edited by Ben-Gun

21 minutes ago, Ben-Gun said:

I believe it takes 1,5 min. to defeat the Cyclops AND you only get like 6 XP per kill 1f914.png When you are around lvl 35 - I believ thay patched it a long time ago.

There's an option in settings called "enemy scaling" which brings him up to your level so you get full xp.

And depending on the difficulty, he can be killed 3-5 times a minute.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

There's an option in settings called "enemy scaling" which brings him up to your level so you get full xp.

And depending on the difficulty, he can be killed 3-5 times a minute.

Did not know about the enemy scaling option ? But you still need to use a lot of alcohol to replenish bombs, but nice ?

5 hours ago, Deadvember said:

Why do you need to xp Farm? 

I beat the game on death march and ended up being level 49 by the time I got all the trophies.

You only need to hit 35 so it's a complete waste of time grinding xp. 

There's reasons. I usually end the base game at 33/34. If I didn't want to do the dlc, I'd have to grind it out.

And technically NG+ shouldn't be started till 51/52. So if the day ever comes when ya wanna do NG+, starting it at 49 would kinda be shooting yourself in the foot.

There's definitely reasons to need quick xp.

6 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

There's reasons. I usually end the base game at 33/34. If I didn't want to do the dlc, I'd have to grind it out.

And technically NG+ shouldn't be started till 51/52. So if the day ever comes when ya wanna do NG+, starting it at 49 would kinda be shooting yourself in the foot.

There's definitely reasons to need quick xp.

if you start NG+ at level 34, the first group of enemies (Ghouls) will only be at level 35. All of the recommended level of main missions will only be 1-2 levels higher than you. NG+ level scales with your current character level accordingly. If you start NG+ at level 50, Ghouls be like level 51.

just tested

if you don’t want to do the dlc, simply go to NG+ to complete a couple of main mission, up until the main mission you kills wolfs for a hunter, you’re level 35 for the trophy. It takes about 10 minutes if you skip all dialogues.

if you do the dlc blood and wine, you are level 35 when you kill Golyat. It takes 3 minutes if all dialogues are skipped. 

Conclusion: no need to farm

16 hours ago, Ben-Gun said:

After having tried every XP farming method - This is by far the BEST & QUICKEST method to level up! The XP gain is the SAME no matter what level you're at - that's what makes this the best farm. It works with the latest next-gen patch (patch 4.0). You can keep using this method for as long as you like - Enjoy!!

TROPHY EARNED: - Munchkin - Reach character development level 35. [GOLD]

Btw, I think you get 80 xp by using axii at death march difficulty

3 hours ago, archangeltw_ said:

if you start NG+ at level 34, the first group of enemies (Ghouls) will only be at level 35. All of the recommended level of main missions will only be 1-2 levels higher than you. NG+ level scales with your current character level accordingly. If you start NG+ at level 50, Ghouls be like level 51.

Sure. But what I said about not starting NG+ till 51/52, I more meant in order to hit 100 / have the best versions of gear by the end of NG+. Some people just want a perfect Geralt lol.

Edited by KingGuy420