PS4 to PS5 HELP

Nikki_Knix

Hi all! I've been searching everywhere for a solution to my problems. I have the platinum on the PS4 version of this game and I just recently bought the PS5 version. I decided I'd go for the platinum again because I loved it the first time, but my save data transferred to the PS5. I am highly against autopop so I'm glad the trophies didn't, but everything is already completed on my save.

I've tried deleting all of the save data from the PS4 and PS5 and even the cloud save. It just reappears the moment I open the game. I even tried unlinking my Ubisoft account and linking a new one but still, my save won't go away so I don't know how to start from scratch. Now the game sits on my trophy list... 

• 3 months later...

Sadly it seems that JD 2022 inherited the same problem as JD 2021 with progression on any version of your game locks you out of the alternative console version.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/13286-just-dance-2021-trophy-guide

I bought the PS5 version of JD2021 but was lucky enough to stumble on this warning and further comments on the JD2021 thread. We've been petitioning a fix for this for quote some time. I don't think the devs are up for it.