The Casual A-Z Club

12 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

So the basic premise of this thread is just to finish the story of a game instead of going for the platinum. This sounds interesting. I might come back later with my own list. ;)

Yup! That way there's no pressure and no stress. Just play games you wanna enjoy or experience. It's a good way to help with backlogs, too!

Here is my list (subject to change):

CbCMCG6.png

Spoiler

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Bully - 1/14/23

Cat Quest

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Erica

Fallout 4

GreedFall

Hogwarts Legacy

InFAMOUS Second Son

Judgment

Kingdom Hearts III

Lego Harry Potters Years 5-7

Mass Effect

Need for Speed Heat

Outlast

Persona 5 Strikers

Quintus and the Absent Truth

Remnant: From the Ashes

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated

Toukiden Kiwami

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Vampyr

We Happy Few

Xenon Racer

Yakuza: Like A Dragon

Zanki Zero: Last Beginning

Edited by Annoyingtiger888

BACO_LESSS - THE CASUAL A-Z CLUB

- A Plague Tale: Requiem (PS5)

B - Biomutant (PS5)

- Call of Duty: Vanguard (PS5)

D - Deathloop (PS5)

E - Erica (PS4)

- Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS5)

- God of War Ragnarok (PS5)

- Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)

-

J - Jak and Daxter (PS4)

- Kao the Kangaroo (PS5)

- Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry (PS4)

- MediEvil (PS4)

- Nioh (PS5)

- One Man Punch: A Hero Nobody Knows (PS4)

- Pumpkin Jack (PS5)

- Returnal (PS5)

- South Park: the Stick of Truth (PS4)

- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (PS5)

- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (PS5)

- Valkyrie Elysium (PS5)

-

-

-

________________________________________________________________________________

Still missing some letters. Will add them when I know what I'm gonna play.

A mix of backlog games and new stuff. Plans for the upcoming days working on (Biomutant) and (God of War Ragnarok).

• Like 1

Ok, so, an A-Z Club of Unfinished games? Interesting..

My completionist self doesn't really agree with the idea, but since I joined all other A-Z clubs (and only finished the original one at any Rarity so far), I may join this one as well.

Just 2 questions:

1st - If I have a game where I didn't got 100% because the last trophy is impossible,  but I got everything that's currently possible will it count for this event?

My specific situations: GTA5 PS3 and Need For Speed The Run, the only trophies that I'm missing are impossible due to servers (Run Like the Wind on GTA5 and King For A Day on NFS The Run, plus both platinum). I consider Complete = 100%, so, even if I earned the max possible, I still don't count them as "Complete", but rather as "Impossible to Complete".

2nd - You mention that we can consider a game for this Club if we earned at least 4 trophies, but what happens if I submit a list with a game that isn't at 100% at the time I post the list, but later I finish it? Will it still counts or should it be removed? (By the spirit of the club, I think it should be removed personally).

Specific example: I submit Dirt 3 as my D game (currentlyat 64%), but eventually I get around to play it and finish it to 100%. Would that disqualify the game from the list?

34 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, so, an A-Z Club of Unfinished games? Interesting..

My completionist self doesn't really agree with the idea, but since I joined all other A-Z clubs (and only finished the original one at any Rarity so far), I may join this one as well.

Just 2 questions:

1st - If I have a game where I didn't got 100% because the last trophy is impossible,  but I got everything that's currently possible will it count for this event?

My specific situations: GTA5 PS3 and Need For Speed The Run, the only trophies that I'm missing are impossible due to servers (Run Like the Wind on GTA5 and King For A Day on NFS The Run, plus both platinum). I consider Complete = 100%, so, even if I earned the max possible, I still don't count them as "Complete", but rather as "Impossible to Complete".

2nd - You mention that we can consider a game for this Club if we earned at least 4 trophies, but what happens if I submit a list with a game that isn't at 100% at the time I post the list, but later I finish it? Will it still counts or should it be removed? (By the spirit of the club, I think it should be removed personally).

Specific example: I submit Dirt 3 as my D game (currentlyat 64%), but eventually I get around to play it and finish it to 100%. Would that disqualify the game from the list?

You don't have to complete the game with all trophies for it to count unless you want to do it that way. Just completing the story is fine. Typically games have story-based trophies which is why I included this but if a game only has four, though, and some of them are unobtainable, then it can still count. Same goes for games that don't have story-based trophies. This line was written to deter people from just posting and saying they completed the game without actually completing the game (in this case, completing the story.) Not sure why anyone would want to do that, though ? I'll probably remove that. It's not really a rule anyway lol

You can post your list at any time and any game completed after the date you posted here would count. Just post an update (if you'd like) saying you completed the game and mark it off your list. Typically, the list is just a placeholder and they're not locked in until you check them off. So, for the Dirt 3 example - if you post now that you're joining the challenge and then finish it 5 minutes later, it counts.

Does that make sense? Not the best at explaining things. Basically, I just wanted to have a chill challenge with no pressure. Just enjoy the games instead of going after full completion since I know there's a lot of people out there, myself included, that don't always care about fully completing all games c:

Ok, that does make sense.

Still, I think that on my end, I will remove games if I eventually get them to 100% trophies. (That's said, after checking my 74 unfinished games, I saw that I can fill 23 letters, 19 of witch I don't plan to return to for several reasons..).

And the 4 trophies thing actually made me realize that I only have 2 trophies on White Knight Chronicles 2, long ago I had thought of tackling that in offline, but gave up on the idea.. still, I should return to it to play the story and get a few more trophies that are easy..

My current list of ongoing games:

C - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion

F - First Class Trouble

No list, but here's my spreadsheet for the tracking (all A-Z Clubs are in the same tab)

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

B - Biomutant (PS5) - platinum obtained 9th january 2023

D - Deathloop (PS5)

E - Erica (PS4)

- God of War Ragnarok (PS5)

- Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)

-

J - Jak and Daxter (PS4)

- Kao the Kangaroo (PS5)

- MediEvil (PS4)

- Nioh (PS5)

- One Man Punch: A Hero Nobody Knows (PS4)

- Pumpkin Jack (PS5)

- Returnal (PS5)

- Valkyrie Elysium (PS5)

-

-

-

________________________________________________________________________________

Letter B, check. 25 letters to go.... ;)

B - Biomutant (PS5) - platinum obtained 9th january 2023

D - Deathloop (PS5)

E - Erica (PS4)

G - God of War Ragnarok (PS5) - platinum obtained 13th january 2023

- Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)

-

J - Jak and Daxter (PS4)

- Kao the Kangaroo (PS5)

- MediEvil (PS4)

- Nioh (PS5)

- One Piece World Seeker (PS4)

- Pumpkin Jack (PS5)

- Returnal (PS5)

- Valkyrie Elysium (PS5)

-

-

-

God of War Ragnarok platinum (G). Upcoming letters are and C.

Edit-

Changes: One Man Punch: A Hero Nobody Know --> One Piece World Seeker (PS4)

Edited by Baco_Lesss
  • Like 1