Servers closing on July 18th, 2023 but might re-open at a later date

HuntingFever

I played this annoying freakshow. I should able finish my 100 wins until shutdown. The more bots play this crap the better, I wish there were only bots mode like in DREADNOUGHT which is way better game btw. Funny thing, when I've played test version I wondered producers want invest money (and give game for free) on developing such annoying crap so little players gonna play and had feeling this won't live long. LET IT DIE and never revive again. It's time. 

Edited by bratMario

Sad news for me personally as I really enjoyed this take on the BR scene. However it became very clear that the player base was just not there when I started to see 4-5 bots in every game. I really hope it comes back with some considerable improvements as they stated, although I don't really know what they can do to increase player interest.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if you can take out the casualties and victories in private, you could try since they have made it private for free for everyone, if anyone wants to try you can start private with 2 players, I could create a room and we can play a game and see If it increases the statistics and if so, then what is needed is farmed before closing.

On 2/8/2023 at 0:21 PM, pMk2k said:

So is it possible to do 100 challenges in 62 days? And 100 season pass levels?

It's doable if you grind everyday and I dont suggest you wait. There is currently a backlog of weekly challenges you can do that has like 9 challenge each, 32 season challenges and not to mention the 4 daily challenge that refresh everyday.

Edited by U_mad_bro7778

Ugh. I stopped playing in season 1 around level 73. Knew I should have just pushed to 100 then. 

Just jumped on tonight and finished off my challenges. Still never saw anywhere confirming or denying progression from private matches?

Actually won 3 matches tonight with all the bots ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 29.01.2023 at 7:23 PM, Furillamaxfx said:

I don't know if you can take out the casualties and victories in private, you could try since they have made it private for free for everyone, if anyone wants to try you can start private with 2 players, I could create a room and we can play a game and see If it increases the statistics and if so, then what is needed is farmed before closing.

I saw someone confirmed during Season 1 that private matches doesn't increase win/glory counter. Although it is still hard to win with bots (especially final fight), however it'd be still far easier to achieve glory than playing against real... sweeties. 

• 2 weeks later...

On PS5 I have the last KING OF KINGS trophy left (Achieved glory 100 times).

I want to run the PS4 version to get the trophies I won on PS5, because a few trophies will be unattainable in season 3. My question.... if I later get the KING OF KINGS trophy on PS5, will the KING of KINGS also fall in when I launch PS4?

Anyone had both versions running at the same time (PS4 and PS5)?

4 hours ago, Radzik90 said:

On PS5 I have the last KING OF KINGS trophy left (Achieved glory 100 times).

I want to run the PS4 version to get the trophies I won on PS5, because a few trophies will be unattainable in season 3. My question.... if I later get the KING OF KINGS trophy on PS5, will the KING of KINGS also fall in when I launch PS4?

Anyone had both versions running at the same time (PS4 and PS5)?

Any trophies you have earned on one version auto-pop on the other version as soon as you boot up the game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/03/2023 at 5:03 AM, GravityQueeen said:

Is it too late to start now and get the trophies that will became unobtainable in season 3?

It should take around 20 hours to get to level 100 (I had 35 wins and 50 matches played). You'll get 100 challenges naturally within the level 100 (it helps levelling up to complete even more challenges). Be mindful that this game has weird matchmaking issues outside NA and EU, in Brazil you'll be locked out of matchmaking for a while.

My strategy to do this as quickly as possible:

- Ignore ranked, play only exhibition because you'll barely find randoms and bots aren't too bad to kill not even after they start to get better

- Change matchmaking from Auto to Local (it will take 6 minutes to find a match but it's a 80%+ chance of winning everytime)

- When you get hit with the "Matchmaking cancelled" you can try changing DNS to others, but it seems that just closing the game and waiting 1min30s (I put a timer) it usually worked when I loaded the game back again

I still need 65 more wins, but that can be done until July. I imagine I'll spend 50~60 hours total on this game

Edited by EdinhoN
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

It should take around 20 hours to get to level 100 (I had 35 wins and 50 matches played). You'll get 100 challenges naturally within the level 100 (it helps levelling up to complete even more challenges). Be mindful that this game has weird matchmaking issues outside NA and EU, in Brazil you'll be locked out of matchmaking for a while.

My strategy to do this as quickly as possible:

- Ignore ranked, play only exhibition because you'll barely find randoms and bots aren't too bad to kill not even after they start to get better

- Change matchmaking from Auto to Local (it will take 6 minutes to find a match but it's a 80%+ chance of winning everytime)

- When you get hit with the "Matchmaking cancelled" you can try changing DNS to others, but it seems that just closing the game and waiting 1min30s (I put a timer) it usually worked when I loaded the game back again

I still need 65 more wins, but that can be done until July. I imagine I'll spend 50~60 hours total on this game

Thankyou so much for the answer! So, I can manage the game if I have until July to complete it, but @Needles said that season 2 ends on April 11th, correct? If so, what exactly I have to do until April 11th? And last thing: do I really need to change DNS or can I simply close the app and wait 1min30s? I suck at those things and last time I messed with DNS was on ps4 back in 2016 when I had problems connecting to other players in Dark Souls 3, never did it on ps5, which is the system Im gonna use.

11 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

Thankyou so much for the answer! So, I can manage the game if I have until July to complete it, but @Needles said that season 2 ends on April 11th, correct? If so, what exactly I have to do until April 11th? And last thing: do I really need to change DNS or can I simply close the app and wait 1min30s? I suck at those things and last time I messed with DNS was on ps4 back in 2016 when I had problems connecting to other players in Dark Souls 3, never did it on ps5, which is the system Im gonna use.

Yes, you have 7~8 days to play around 20 hours and grab level 100 trophy and also the 100 challenges.

You might not even have matchmaking issues, it seems that if your ping is above 150ms the game blocks matchmaking. My connection to US server fluctuates between 145~155 so that should be the reason of the issues (other people in South America, Africa and Oceania reported issues with this game).

Try just closing the game for varying amount of time (start with 1 min and go up 30s if it does not work, I'd bet it work)

• Like 1