Servers closing on July 18th, 2023 but might re-open at a later date

HuntingFever

On 3/28/2023 at 1:03 AM, GravityQueeen said:

Is it too late to start now and get the trophies that will became unobtainable in season 3?

To add to the above replies, I had the same question and saw that one of the recent players was able to achieve the two needed trophies within just a few days, so I decided to give it a go.

I've only played for one evening, thus far, I'm guessing for about 4-5~ hours (playtime says 2 hours, but it seems to only track actual in-round time), and here are my stats towards the trophies:

Season Lvl 42 (/100)

235,000 GP (/1,000,000)

73 Kills (/100)

66 Challenges (/100)

24 Titles (/30)

8 Weapons Crafted (/10)

So far, 5 trophies earned.

I would definitely heed the guide's advice and get the "JOB WELL DONE" trophy (win while taking less than 1000 damage) done ASAP. Once the matchmaking opens up more, meaning more actual players and the bots increase in difficulty, the difficulty on that one trophy surely goes from a 3/10 to about an 8 or 9.

Edited by KarmicEcho
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, KarmicEcho said:

To add to the above replies, I had the same question and saw that one of the recent players was able to achieve the two needed trophies within just a few days, so I decided to give it a go.

I've only played for one evening, thus far, I'm guessing for about 4-5~ hours (playtime says 2 hours, but it seems to only track actual in-round time), and here are my stats towards the trophies:

Season Lvl 42 (/100)

235,000 GP (/1,000,000)

73 Kills (/100)

66 Challenges (/100)

24 Titles (/30)

8 Weapons Crafted (/10)

So far, 5 trophies earned.

I would definitely heed the guide's advice and get the "JOB WELL DONE" trophy (win while taking less than 1000 damage) done ASAP. Once the matchmaking opens up more, meaning more actual players and the bots increase in difficulty, the difficulty on that one trophy surely goes from a 3/10 to about an 8 or 9.

Thanks for the advices. I see you are progressing fast. Are you playing more ranked or exhibition mode? Did you get "Job Well Done" in which mode?

22 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

Thanks for the advices. I see you are progressing fast. Are you playing more ranked or exhibition mode? Did you get "Job Well Done" in which mode?

I've only played in exhibition so far. First 10 or so games are easy bots, so I would focus on that trophy first.

Played about 5-6 more rounds tonight, gained 6 season levels and completed 11 challenges, also got the weapon crafting trophy. Aside from game wins, and the Job Well Done being potentially tricky to obtain, this seems like a rather easy completion.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

It seems that servers are offline now, although I haven’t checked personally. I see players posting on Twitter that when you boot up the game you see a message that says “DEATHVERSE: LET IT DIE has suspended its services. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to all of our players for their support.”

• Like 1