Ten out of ten trophy?

Luucassnt

Guys, does anyone know if theres still a way do get this trophy easily, any exploits still working on patch 1.61 or something like It?

Theres a few videos on YouTube, but I'd like to be sure its still working.

I guess the Crafting one is the easiest to grind, right?

I found hacking easiest. I got it without even grinding it initially. Hacking doesn't break stealth either which I wish I knew earlier. Not only was I not using it for a long time as a focus, but I wasted xp because I hadn't upgraded it. And I still got it without any grinding somehow just finishing up NCPD and other nonsense filler content in the game killing every single character with hacking. lol

This is despite initially thinking of going for athletics (that was waaaaaaay too slow). Which added some unnecessary running everywhere. Then I thought to just use melee. 

If you focus on hacking from the start you'd have it without any risk at all. Looking at your profile it looks like you just started, so just focus on the quickhacks. I didn't bother with crafting other than the trophy(trophies? idk been awhile) related to it. I actually found quickhacks really good in combat too. *shrug* 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

I did crafting and got to level 15 while just playing the game. Then I had enough money I would by crafting materials and then graft a bunch of sniper rifles and sell them back at 3000 each. you have to skip time after the vendor is out of money so the vendor gets more money. Then buy supplies and craft again. Just stand there and keep doing the crafting/selling/skip time. keep doing that and you get 5 levels in about 20 minutes. And you end up with a lot more money too because the rifles give me you more money than what you spent to craft them.