DLC - do you need main game progress?

gladiatorrrrrrr

Co-op is only available after the main story mission “a walk in the park.” Since cutscenes can’t be skipped it takes about 20 minutes. Afterwards you may play “off the hook” and “showdown.”

Other story dlcs require player progress a bit further, because they are related to the main characters, about 1-2 hours I think.

Among all the dlcs, only “off the hook” and “showdown” are co-op-able. Other story dlcs are singleplayer only.

Unlike bad blood dlc in WD1 which can be accessed from the main menu. DLCs in WD2 require base game progress.

Edited by archangeltw_

13 minutes ago, archangeltw_ said:

Co-op is only available after the main story mission “a walk in the park.” Since cutscenes can’t be skipped it takes about 20 minutes. Afterwards you may play “off the hook” and “showdown.”

Other story dlcs require player progress a bit further, because they are related to the main characters, about 1-2 hours I think.

Among all the dlcs, only “off the hook” and “showdown” are co-op-able. Other story dlcs are singleplayer only.

Unlike bad blood dlc in WD1 which can be accessed from the main menu. DLCs in WD2 require base game progress.

Thanks for the reply, not the answer I hoped for ?

I guess this will stay a platinum not 100% on my profile...