Pull R2

nonpoint666

6 minutes ago, nonpoint666 said:

Im on the third mission and it says "Pull R2 to accelerate" but when I do nothing happens. I tried both PS3 and a PS5 controller but still wont drive, cant even throw grenades too. What can I do to fix this?

R2 doesn't really work when using a PS5 controller on there. It's a bit annoying to try to get it to work. What PS3 controller are you using? An official Sony controller or third-party? 

3 minutes ago, JohnFPSKing said:

R2 doesn't really work when using a PS5 controller on there. It's a bit annoying to try to get it to work. What PS3 controller are you using? An official Sony controller or third-party? 

Official

Just now, nonpoint666 said:

Official

Looks like one at least idk if they make good looking fakes

3 hours ago, nonpoint666 said:

Official

Some are but I believe they're usually easy to spot as they don't have the PlayStation symbol in the middle of the PS button. 

3 hours ago, nonpoint666 said:

Official

Do you have another PS3 controller to try to see if it fixes? 

It happened to me too. I was using a PS5 controller first and it wasn't working and then I swapped to my official PS3 controller and it worked without any issues (I popped both trophies), driving and throwing the grenade. I then swapped back to my PS5 controller forgetting there was another ATV section to end the mission and to my surprise the driving worked with the PS5 controller to end the mission. I'd suggest you keep swapping between the two and hopefully get lucky with them working.

I was using my PS4 controller, I just unplugged the usb and then turned on the ps3(aftermarket) controller and pulled R2 then turned off the controller and connected the PS4 controller back with usb and it registered the R2. Had the issue with both the ATV and Apache missions. 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2023 at 7:56 PM, SirKillah said:

I was using my PS4 controller, I just unplugged the usb and then turned on the ps3(aftermarket) controller and pulled R2 then turned off the controller and connected the PS4 controller back with usb and it registered the R2. Had the issue with both the ATV and Apache missions. 

Good to know, thanks for the tip as i was having the same issue.

Just did the ATV mission with a ds3 and switched back over after end of mission, but i really don't like the feel of it anymore, so I'll try this