The game you will never finish - 6.3 Version

PIOTREK27-1982

If you don't know yet a new patch will hit next week. List of new stuff is huge. You can check the link below if you want to for more info. 

The game will recieve new trophies but some of them will be available in another, 6.35 patch. 

It's not that hard to guess what new trophies will be added. One of them we'll get for the story, two another for new raid and alliance raid.

As for other we can only guess. It's either doing new raid on savage difficulty or clearing all new deep dungeon. 

I predict we'll also get at least 2 grindy trophies for doing some new bs activity. 

Good luck with the trophy hunt. If everything goes as it does now FFXIV should get 50 to 70 new trophies till PS6 hits and then they will stop bothering with PS5 version. 

https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/272e905b1f6cb59c25affc3a97c28b3e6ba8cb7b

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

I don't mind them adding new trophies and content, the game is fantastic and addicting! For all I care they can support the game for another 10 years :D
I thought about getting back to the game with this new update, but I haven't made up my mind yet. I still have trauma from the P3S and P4S raids...

What happened in those raids? 

The trophies Are also a reason what motivates to play the Game. After one year of playing i finished all dlcs only endwalker has a few trophies left and my Main Game was at something of 80%. The Game is definitly doable if you Focus on the trophies and know what to do and i often did stuff Not trophy relevant and came this far.

Even the crafting thing for 5000. did 1000 things und one week and while Watching YouTube. 100 in Maybe 10 Minutes if you know how. I Unterstand your Point but between the dlcs and the Major dlc you have enough time to finish Mandy trophy Important things.

Edited by VER7UZ-

Not really interested from a trophy perspective (I play mostly on my Steam Deck now anyways)... but I am caught up with the story through Endwalker and always excited to see new content getting added.  I've avoided running most of the later game content and despite having a few jobs to 90 (mostly through spamming MSQ roulettes lol) I don't think I know any job/role well enough to really be more than a passenger in level 70,80,90 content.  I'd love to get into it more because there's a ton I'm missing out on.  Someday I'll get back into it more seriously and learn what I need to learn.

I'll probably start the post-Endwalker MSQ once we see the next expansion more on the horizon.  Hard to get invested in the current patch story content knowing there isn't an end yet.

Love that Leap of Faith GATE in Gold Saucer is getting a new level.  Looks fun!

The portraits displaying at the start of duties with 6.3 is cute too.  I haven't put any time into making my portrait look nice but being able to get a good look at your party-mates will add to the experience IMO, give it some character and make it feel more personal.

Edited by Dreakon13

36 minutes ago, Dreakon13 said:

Not really interested from a trophy perspective (I play mostly on my Steam Deck now anyways)... but I am caught up with the story through Endwalker and always excited to see new content getting added.  I've avoided running most of the later game content and despite having a few jobs to 90 (mostly through spamming MSQ roulettes lol) I don't think I know any job/role well enough to really be more than a passenger in level 70,80,90 content.  I'd love to get into it more because there's a ton I'm missing out on.  Someday I'll get back into it more seriously and learn what I need to learn.

I'll probably start the post-Endwalker MSQ once we see the next expansion more on the horizon.  Hard to get invested in the current patch story content knowing there isn't an end yet.

Love that Leap of Faith GATE in Gold Saucer is getting a new level.  Looks fun!

The portraits displaying at the start of duties with 6.3 is cute too.  I haven't put any time into making my portrait look nice but being able to get a good look at your party-mates will add to the experience IMO, give it some character and make it feel more personal.

I was like that when i was doing PS4 plat. The thing is trophyless raids were awesome too. I'm glad expansions and those raids got trophies on PS5. 

As for other things i would recommend some of the guilds. All starting classes have their own stories and even when some of them aren't that great till lv50 they shine afterwards. 

What a pain. xD i cant believe im saying that as i love xiv...when i was really active with it, on ps4. But i was mostly active playing on pc, and got the ps4 ver free. With ps5 even though i have all dlc on pc i would need to repurchase evvvverything for ps5. Then the sub. It wasnt bad before but now having already extra and on prem tier, adding more to the cost feels really meh. Maybe oneday...when there is a ultimate ps5 edition with most of dlc or all i will jump back into this awesome mmo. Haha

12 hours ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

What happened in those raids? 

Trying to finish the raids through partyfinder with randoms was hard af, especially since people weren't honest about their progress in these raids. Missing DPS for the DPS checks was a problem too.This led to days on end being stuck on the same mechanic because even one error meant wipe most of the time. Finding a group with 8 people who actually were able to progress as far as the partyfinder said was difficult.
It has been some time since I played, but back then I wasn't able to finish P4S part 2 with any random group ?

Edited by PraiseTheFluppi

17 hours ago, oYazmat said:

This patch (6.3 nad 6.35) should have at least 8 new trophies :

- MSQ

- Trial EX

- Custom delivery

- Island Sanctuary

- 1 or 2 related to Deep Dungeon

- Alliance Raid

- Treasure Map Dungeon

- Loportis Beast Tribe

Did I forget something?

May or may not be a new card trophy to correspond with the achievement. No trophy for it just yet but there might be something for both the hildabrand relic and crafting relics that are being introduced in this patch.

Haven't gotten tired of trophies every patch yet myself. I really enjoy the trophies.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

May or may not be a new card trophy to correspond with the achievement. No trophy for it just yet but there might be something for both the hildabrand relic and crafting relics that are being introduced in this patch.

Haven't gotten tired of trophies every patch yet myself. I really enjoy the trophies.

If there will be a card achievement then yeah maybe there will be a related trophy. As for the relics I don't think there will be a trophy until the last step!

However I think there will be a trophy related to the new leap of faith!

In any case we will find out soon now

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

Gotta solo the deep Dungeon. First gold trophy. We're screwed.

I love how the first gold trophy we get is that lol. For a sec when I saw gold I thought it would be TOP ultimate but it's the new deep dungeon. I've done Heaven on High solo 100 on RDM before so hopefully Eureka Orthos isn't that much different in terms of difficulty. You really just have to keep trying with these solo deep dungeon runs. 

It was also very helpful watching Angelus Demonus' streams and videos for solo PotD/HoH: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9DWh5fq2kCdcpI2fISnt6A .He will 100% put out guides for Eureka Orthos solo once he gets to it. He gives a lot of good tips and is very knowledgeable about deep dungeons. 

Obviously we're gonna have to grind for a while to raise our aetherpool wep/armor to 99 again to even attempt soloing all 100 floors. Honestly I might leave this one for last once I have everything else done. It's definitely the hardest trophy so far, apart from collecting all triple triad cards.

Honestly I'm shocked at how many trophies we got from this patch, it's literally all the content in 6.3.

A trophy for MSQ, Ex, 24 man, Rank 12 Island Sanctuary, Custom Delivery, new Treasure Map dungeon, beast tribe, and then manderville relic & crafter relic. Gonna be busy for a good while till 6.4 comes out lol. Shame I only have tonight to play for the next month or so since I'll be on holiday overseas for a month. Gonna try and get done what I can with my gaming laptop abroad lol.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 3

You know Home Mandy Updates have to come, to force the developers to make a new trophy Package like ESO? The List is Definitly getting massive. Im really struggeling Playing Other Games because of this and I Said a few days ago this game is doabale when you Focus but Damn, they really want to put your life in it as a trophy Hunter ?

Edited by VER7UZ-
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

Gotta solo the deep Dungeon. First gold trophy. We're screwed.

That's actually kind of funny. Good luck!

2 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

I love how the first gold trophy we get is that lol. For a sec when I saw gold I thought it would be TOP ultimate but it's the new deep dungeon. I've done Heaven on High solo 100 on RDM before so hopefully Eureka Orthos isn't that much different in terms of difficulty. You really just have to keep trying with these solo deep dungeon runs. 

It was also very helpful watching Angelus Demonus' streams and videos for solo PotD/HoH: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9DWh5fq2kCdcpI2fISnt6A .He will 100% put out guides for Eureka Orthos solo once he gets to it. He gives a lot of good tips and is very knowledgeable about deep dungeons. 

Obviously we're gonna have to grind for a while to raise our aetherpool wep/armor to 99 again to even attempt soloing all 100 floors. Honestly I might leave this one for last once I have everything else done. It's definitely the hardest trophy so far, apart from collecting all triple triad cards.

Honestly I'm shocked at how many trophies we got from this patch, it's literally all the content in 6.3.

A trophy for MSQ, Ex, 24 man, Rank 12 Island Sanctuary, Custom Delivery, new Treasure Map dungeon, beast tribe, and then manderville relic & crafter relic. Gonna be busy for a good while till 6.4 comes out lol. Shame I only have tonight to play for the next month or so since I'll be on holiday overseas for a month. Gonna try and get done what I can with my gaming laptop abroad lol.

Thanks for sharing. I will be sure to checkout that guys videos when the time comes.

I love that they decided to add more and more trophies to these updates. Soloing the Deep Dungeon won't be easy (and I've never done one yet ?) and I'm scared they might add a trophy for clearing an ultimate raid in the future, but it it gives incentive to do everything! ?
Also, I really like the story trophy name. I haven't done the previous story update, but I'm curious where it's going!