- Trial EX

- Custom delivery

- Island Sanctuary

- 1 or 2 related to Deep Dungeon

- Alliance Raid

- Treasure Map Dungeon

- Loportis Beast Tribe

Did I forget something?

I just want to point out how beastly of a guess this was. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

Well I spoke about 9 trophies, was missing 3! Relic + Tool + the new... only... gold... trophy...

Yeah was not expecting relic and tool. But someone else in this forum said it.

One of my buddies on Discord was like SE would be bugging if you had to clear all 100 floors for a trophy. Well he jinxed it two times over lmao.

• Like 3

Just now, TTENDER said:

Yeah was not expecting relic and tool. But someone else in this forum said it.

One of my buddies on Discord was like SE would be bugging if you had to clear all 100 floors for a trophy. Well he jinxed it two times over lmao.

Well at least that's more fun than doing 3000 FATEs... or collectables... It will take a lot of preparation and retries!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oYazmat said:

Well at least that's more fun than doing 3000 FATEs... or collectables... It will take a lot of preparation and retries!

Yeah I feel like 99/99 will be my only shot at getting it done. Hopefully it’s still not too bad after that. I remember some enemies trolling me super hard in HoH.

1 minute ago, TTENDER said:

Yeah I feel like 99/99 will be my only shot at getting it done. Hopefully it’s still not too bad after that. I remember some enemies trolling me super hard in HoH.

I never done any solo deep dungeon! We will see about that!

We will probably have to max the weapon/armor first before trying to solo, which is a lot of time consuming too

Edited by oYazmat

2 hours ago, oYazmat said:

I never done any solo deep dungeon! We will see about that!

We will probably have to max the weapon/armor first before trying to solo, which is a lot of time consuming too

Yeah 99/99 (weapon/armor) will take many runs hahaha. Guess I’ll take the time now to knock out the other trophies then. I’m on NA Primal (Hyperion) if you want a partner for this in 6.35

They definitely added a difficult trophy now imo. Soloing deep dungeons are no joke, and for a while until people get confident with it themselves solo, it's usually restricted to certain jobs (to be clear, it's not restricted, but there are some jobs where it's harder to do compared to others), I think I'm gonna attempt it with WAR if I wanna be bothered. Even completing it outside of being solo is a task in itself as most people do not do it in one sitting and if they do, they can be at it for a good several hours, and there is the possibility of failing as until people learn what mobs are dangerous, it's going to be a test and learn thing for a while. Oh, and solo, you are against the clock too nvm all the enemies that can possibly kill you, and mimics can very easily ruin a run.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

Just now, Moomba said:

Is there a “best” job for soloing deep dungeon generally? I always heard Red Mage but I can also see how some tanks might work out. I have Paladin leveled. Will probably level Warrior and Red Mage sooner than I was going to.

MCH is actually one of the best jobs and with the buffs this patch gave, it'll probably be most's go to for it. You can kite enemies and have high bursts of damage with MCH.
GNB is also good.
Other jobs that would be decent enough imo; RDM, PLD, WAR, any healer I would guess.

Jobs I would say to avoid going solo with on your first run; BLM, Melee jobs, DRK.

Any job I haven't mentioned, can probably be considered but if you're looking for something that will make things easier, MCH is usually people's go to. I just pick WAR because that's a sub job of mine and I'm somewhat decent with it, I don't play MCH at all, so I wouldn't really feel comfy taking it into content like this.

51 minutes ago, DEMON said:

MCH is actually one of the best jobs and with the buffs this patch gave, it'll probably be most's go to for it. You can kite enemies and have high bursts of damage with MCH.
GNB is also good.
Other jobs that would be decent enough imo; RDM, PLD, WAR, any healer I would guess.

Jobs I would say to avoid going solo with on your first run; BLM, Melee jobs, DRK.

Any job I haven't mentioned, can probably be considered but if you're looking for something that will make things easier, MCH is usually people's go to. I just pick WAR because that's a sub job of mine and I'm somewhat decent with it, I don't play MCH at all, so I wouldn't really feel comfy taking it into content like this.

Interesting. That’s going to be a hard decision. I’m far from a master of any of those jobs, but I’m probably best at the tanks currently. I could try to learn MCH, but I’ve never played it. It is my brother’s main job,though, so getting advice from him could help.

Edit: I also forgot that you don’t need to level a job all the way to use in Deep Dungeon content. But, still a hard decision on what job to grind the weapon on.

Edit again: and right after I edited I also remembered that the weapon and armor is shared. So no worries on the decision making I guess. ?

Edited by Moomba

On 1/7/2023 at 8:45 AM, oYazmat said:

This patch (6.3 nad 6.35) should have at least 8 new trophies :

- MSQ

- Trial EX

- Custom delivery

- Island Sanctuary

- 1 or 2 related to Deep Dungeon

- Alliance Raid

- Treasure Map Dungeon

- Loporrit Beast Tribe

Did I forget something?

Nope, the trophy list came out and it has ALL the trophies you mentioned, and three for the new deep dungeon, including one requiring you to solo the new deep dungeon. *sigh*

The title of this thread is very accurate. I'm already suffering through two versions of LEGO Star Wars the Skywalker Saga, which is huge. I don't think I can do any of these DLC trophies later on - I haven't even gotten the last Stormblood DLC trophy because I can't do Alphascape V4 Savage. That's why I am not playing the game for a while.

4 hours ago, Asmund said:

LOL, that trophy is going to gate keep 100% completion for quite awhile, if the deep dungeon is anything like HoH or PotD .....ultra rare for life. If it's cheese then no worries.

They have edited the duration of the powerful potions and doubled their duration to 30 seconds, so I think they are trying to nerf the Deep Dungeons to make solo runs more accessible.

7 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Nope, the trophy list came out and it has ALL the trophies you mentioned, and three for the new deep dungeon, including one requiring you to solo the new deep dungeon. *sigh*

The title of this thread is very accurate. I'm already suffering through two versions of LEGO Star Wars the Skywalker Saga, which is huge. I don't think I can do any of these DLC trophies later on - I haven't even gotten the last Stormblood DLC trophy because I can't do Alphascape V4 Savage. That's why I am not playing the game for a while.

They have edited the duration of the powerful potions and doubled their duration to 30 seconds, so I think they are trying to nerf the Deep Dungeons to make solo runs more accessible.

Why can't you do Alphascape savage? Unsync with one or two others should be no problem at all

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oYazmat said:

Why can't you do Alphascape savage? Unsync with one or two others should be no problem at all

Oh yeah, the level cap is now 90 so a couple of Level 90s could probably hack and slash the Omega Primes and carry people. Back when I tried it, the raid was easy to fail even with a carry of unsynched Level 80s. That pushback move Omega F does when she spawns can easily wipe a party.

18 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

Oh yeah, the level cap is now 90 so a couple of Level 90s could probably hack and slash the Omega Primes and carry people. Back when I tried it, the raid was easy to fail even with a carry of unsynched Level 80s. That pushback move Omega F does when she spawns can easily wipe a party.

Yeah, that's now Eden Savage, you still need a full party to do it unsynced, but it just takes a couple of tries.

EDITed out my last post because I just changed my Youtube channel to a fresh one for streaming my trophy hunting when I finally get PS5 to cooperate with Youtube. :(

Also, I saw the trophy list Zeklmu did and was impressed. He got all of the DLCs completed except for the recent patch. That takes a laser focus, one whcih I should train in if I want to get back into FFXIV. :P

Edited by Taruta13

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 7:38 AM, Pots3k said:

HOLY CRAP they actually made a trophy for soloing the new DD?! Oh I am so hyped for that!!!

You shouldn't be. It's a slap in the face to trophy hunters.

You actually earn the trophy and I'll eat the first half of my statement. The second half stays forever.

In anticipation of patch 6.35, it's also a good idea to gear up and pentameld your crafters if you haven't already (would be quite pricey if you don't have a stockpile of grade 9 and 10 crafter materias). You don't even have to pentameld all crafter main-hand and off-hand tools, just the ones for a single crafting class. Or you could also just wait till 7.0 comes around with the next set of crafter gear to make the crafter relics easier to accomplish. 

And regarding Eureka Orthos solo, I'm not even stressing about it. I took my time casually with my HoH solo and I enjoyed it a lot (minus the absolutely boring aetherpool farming...). Rushing to get this Eureka Orthos solo trophy done is just asking to get burnt out. I plan to get back to PotD solo to get the title in the future as well but that would have to wait lol.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

In anticipation of patch 6.35, it's also a good idea to gear up and pentameld your crafters if you haven't already (would be quite pricey if you don't have a stockpile of grade 9 and 10 crafter materias). You don't even have to pentameld all crafter main-hand and off-hand tools, just the ones for a single crafting class. Or you could also just wait till 7.0 comes around with the next set of crafter gear to make the crafter relics easier to accomplish. 

And regarding Eureka Orthos solo, I'm not even stressing about it. I took my time casually with my HoH solo and I enjoyed it a lot (minus the absolutely boring aetherpool farming...). Rushing to get this Eureka Orthos solo trophy done is just asking to get burnt out. 

I don't think you need to meld or even craft/get the main hand since if it's like the Skysteel Tools they'll give you a relic to craft with anyway.

Edited by MakoSOLIDER
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

I don't think you need to meld the main hand since if it's like the Skysteel Tools they'll give you a relic to craft with anyway.

That's true, I forgot about that lol. I already craft food, pots and other stuff pretty regularly so I just pentamelded everything like usual when the new crafter set came out.