The game you will never finish - 6.3 Version

PIOTREK27-1982

19 hours ago, Valor-Red said:

Just cleared solo myself, way too many 91-100 attempts mainly due to 200+ ping, such a miserable time getting to it.

Congratulations, as someone who will soon have to face the same ordeal, I do not look forward to 91-100 at 200 ping lol

• Like 2

i am near my tenth attempt second time i die on floor 55 56 because of crabs, always when i am dpsing one a patrol who was not here come come get aggro and they cast their aoe same moment same place last was the scking kraken who sucking me inside the 2 aoe and died because took crab aoe no time to evade and second time the patrol was the crab with slow 1HP so got slow and cannot evade the normal crab aoe.......

Really why sE made us this crazy trophy.....

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, AntoShin said:

i am near my tenth attempt second time i die on floor 55 56 because of crabs, always when i am dpsing one a patrol who was not here come come get aggro and they cast their aoe same moment same place last was the scking kraken who sucking me inside the 2 aoe and died because took crab aoe no time to evade and second time the patrol was the crab with slow 1HP so got slow and cannot evade the normal crab aoe.......

Really why sE made us this crazy trophy.....

When something unexpected happens, it's always the best time to pop a witching...

I am not at 55 yet, I did 2 tries: 42 & 47. Both times died to the must LoS AoE from the patrols... (not counting some tries I just messed up on lower floors or internet disconnected...)

I am not looking forward to Sasquatches...

19 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

When something unexpected happens, it's always the best time to pop a witching...

I am not at 55 yet, I did 2 tries: 42 & 47. Both times died to the must LoS AoE from the patrols... (not counting some tries I just messed up on lower floors or internet disconnected...)

I am not looking forward to Sasquatches...

Currently at 71 and yeah, reading about the Sasquatches is pretty wild.

I personally try to avoid any LoS mobs when moving through the floors, but if you do agro one, try to pull it to a good location. Positioning is really the most important thing. Whenever I fight a mob I am constantly looking for patrols and try to only fight within the connecting rooms to avoid traps and other mobs in the room from joining.

Edited by sepheroithisgod
  • Like 2

well floor, was anti items use and no OGCD accepted,

i hate 51 60 because on 51 54 there are those damn monsters everywherewith their skill reflect physical attack during 5s (and alone they can cast it like 3times per mob) so i lose so many many time on these floors and each time RNG want me to kill like 7 to 10 of them each flloor to activate teleport

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Currently at 71 and yeah, reading about the Sasquatches is pretty wild.

I personally try to avoid any LoS mobs when moving through the floors, but if you do agro one, try to pull it to a good location. Positioning is really the most important thing. Whenever I fight a mob I am constantly looking for patrols and try to only fight within the connecting rooms to avoid traps and other mobs in the room from joining.

Be careful or you'll end up like me ?

https://youtu.be/Sx3jWA-LZnI

Edited by MakoSOLIDER
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

Be careful or you'll end up like me 1f62d.png

https://youtu.be/Sx3jWA-LZnI

That really sucks, it's a BS mechanic. I'm on WAR, so at the very least, I can invuln for safety as I turn corners(also still have 3 raising pomanders). Been watching a lot of PoVs, which pretty much amount to slowly turning corners and using your camera to look around, then you want to quickly pull them with Provoke cause it has a long range.

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

That really sucks, it's a BS mechanic. I'm on WAR, so at the very least, I can invuln for safety as I turn corners(also still have 3 raising pomanders). Been watching a lot of PoVs, which pretty much amount to slowly turning corners and using your camera to look around, then you want to quickly pull them with Provoke cause it has a long range.

Nice! That's a lot of raising! You should be good I guess, don't forget Lethargy and the pom that reduces the number of enemies (forgot the name) they should help tremendously against those floors with Sasquatches.

Edit: I have been told that using lethargy on floor with quick out of combat AoE makes them even quicker due to a glitch!!! I can't confirm myself but you might want to avoid Lethargy for those floors...

Edited by oYazmat
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

Maybe I'll silence my BGM for those floors...

I didn't hear the sound you mentioned. Is that when they're eating the banana or during the move?

after finishing a banana they say oog oog oog and a second later begin casting chest thump between 0:30 and 0:33 you hear the tell of the attack that killed you.

visibility is poor and some of the bgm is loud, I keep the volume for music low but not off completely.

2 minutes ago, spiddel said:

after finishing a banana they say oog oog oog and a second later begin casting chest thump between 0:30 and 0:33 you hear the tell of the attack that killed you.

visibility is poor and some of the bgm is loud, I keep the volume for music low but not off completely.

Yeah I have read that in Reddit, you need to listen to the sound of the banana eating. ?

So maybe turn off bgm completely is a good idea?

Edited by oYazmat

5 hours ago, AntoShin said:

3 raising ???? you have luck, from all my attempt i only got 1, the raising one never pop with me

Yeah, I even managed to find another raising to replenish. Beat floor 80 with 10 seconds left on the clock. I never clenched so hard. I was way too cautious with the gorillas. Spent so much time waiting for them to do their action before pulling.

• Like 2

Just now, sepheroithisgod said:

Yeah, I even managed to find another raising to replenish. Beat floor 80 with 10 seconds left on the clock. I never clenched so hard. I was way too cautious with the gorillas. Spent so much time waiting for them to do their action before pulling.

10s! Well done! Congratz!

Well time to hit the 100! and with it 100% FFXIV (again for the time being...)

Good luck!

Very huge issue with those Gorillas is wasting time :/

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

That's a close one. But now you are almost finished. You can do the last 20 floors too.

• Like 1

Just perished at 94. Burned through all my poms on the 81-90 set just to make it in time on that one. Had nothing left for the 90 set so I wouldn't have made the time either way. Still good prog. Game gave me 7 reraisers and 7 dreads this run....and then cursed me with mimics and bad floors. Beat 90 with only 6 seconds left on the clock.Image

Edited by MakoSOLIDER
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

Just perished at 94. Burned through all my poms on the 81-90 set just to make it in time on that one. Had nothing left for the 90 set so I wouldn't have made the time either way. Still good prog. Game gave me 7 reraisers and 7 dreads this run....and then cursed me with mimics and bad floors. Beat 90 with only 6 seconds left on the clock.Image

Still doing it I see ? well 94 is really good congratz! Next one will be the one I hope!

What special about 81 to 90 that it took too much time? Rooms per floor, mob hp?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

Still doing it I see 1f602.png well 94 is really good congratz! Next one will be the one I hope!

What special about 81 to 90 that it took too much time? Rooms per floor, mob hp?

Mob hp, the amount of kills needed, lots of bad RNG with gloom and blind, etc.

2 hours ago, Thaerick said:

I suggest being more willing to use your demiclones. They’re extremely common 81+ and can save a lot of time. 

Oh I did. That's the only way I made it. I just barely ran into silver chests...

One of the times I used them I died on that floor was rezzed so I lost it ?

Edited by MakoSOLIDER

5 minutes ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

Oh I did. That's the only way I made it. I just barely ran into silver chests...

50% of the DD is RNG, and RNG is RNG, you are in a race against time, you can't explore all the floor, so you just open the chests on your way, and sometimes it just doesn't give you want you need...

Many of us are new to this whole Deep Dungeon solo stuff and will takes us a very long time to finish it... (I can barely save any time to play recently... and I have to spend ~4 hours just to get back to the last set of floors I was in...)