Game gone from Download List.

GabrielMS13

While I was checking my PS3 download list I noticed that R&C Going Commando was missing. It's part of the digital Collection that includes the classic trilogy. Looking online what this issue could be I came across these reddit threads:

It appears the inclusion of the R&C Collection on PS+ Premium broke something in Sony's servers. Given the neglect the PS3 has been going through, I assume this problem won't be fixed anytime soon. I'm lucky I still have the game installed, however I'm now hostage to the hard drive: if it fails or I swap it, poof, game's gone for good. I seriously hope this doesn't mark the beginning of digital PS3 games slowly disappearing from our download lists.

• Like 2

Licenses problems are something Sony seriously need to work towards on. I downloaded a game back when it was on the monthly PS+, and somehow when I downloaded it on Ea Play it completely disappeared of my PS+ Library. 

Also I think this could break a part of their own Terms and Conditions agreement.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 1/7/2023 at 4:39 PM, GabrielMS13 said:

While I was checking my PS3 download list I noticed that R&C Going Commando was missing. It's part of the digital Collection that includes the classic trilogy. Looking online what this issue could be I came across these reddit threads:

It appears the inclusion of the R&C Collection on PS+ Premium broke something in Sony's servers. Given the neglect the PS3 has been going through, I assume this problem won't be fixed anytime soon. I'm lucky I still have the game installed, however I'm now hostage to the hard drive: if it fails or I swap it, poof, game's gone for good. I seriously hope this doesn't mark the beginning of digital PS3 games slowly disappearing from our download lists.

So I bought the game and it's still in my downloads list. 

Problem is.. both R&C 1 and 2 are corrupted..

I can confirm this cause I just tested it out..

The install icon is blank

Both games have no sound

Something went wrong on Sony's side.