Your Favourite Game That You Platinum'd in 2022

vVaIak-

15 hours ago, spingleFPS said:

Honestly I've been thinking about playing DRG more once I get PS Plus again, I really enjoyed it back when I played it :) 

It’s a fantastic game. I enjoyed it so much that I will likely do it all over again when I upgrade to PS5 in the future. The game gets a lot of free updates and seasonal content too so it’s likely by then there will be some new stuff. If they can hook someone like me who normally avoids heavy multiplayer games then they are definitely doing something right. 

14 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

The easy and enjoyable tier below it were fun games, but just weren't very challenging like the tier above them so I separated the tiers. Both are full of bangers though

Trigger Witch was an awesome little gem. Loved the vibrant colours, the gore, and the whole Zelda-like feel of the game.

• Like 2

That's a tough one ?

I'm most proud of Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 because I had to play the whole game twice because it bugged out the first time.

S58a184.png 1Sc06160.png True Wizard - Collect all the bronze, silver and gold trophies.

But as for my favorite game that I platinumed, that would have to be Murdered: Soul Suspect. It's such a good game and I'm so glad I got it!

Sb034ad.png 1S120bf9.png Moving On - Collected every trophy in the game

For me it is probably The Last Of Us Part 1. An old game but my first time ever playing it. Three other games I really enjoyed for the first time in 2022 were Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and Terminator Resistance. ?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, KxwaiiFloof said:

Elden Ring

I genuinely love the game, it's definitely in my top favorite games of all time! Once I got the Platinum trophy on the game it also gave me the courage to go back to the previous SoulsBorne games and get the Platinum trophies on them. 1f601.png

Honorable mention; Cult of The Lamb

Despite the game bugging out sometimes, it was a very enjoyable experience. I love the art style of the game and the gameplay is very fun!

ER had me hooked even from the Main Menu, when I heard that OST for the first time I was jaw-dropped with how amazing it sounded. One of my favourite OSTs of all time

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Booster92BG said:

It was Subnautica for sure!

Such a great game, apart from the common crashes...

Exploring the depths of this foreign planet ocean, was such a joy.

I have it on my library but I still need to give it a try! I got it when it was free for a limited time during lockdown when the pandemic was very bad

• Like 2

11 hours ago, victorrfuego said:

Don't know about favorite platinums, but some of the best games I played this year were:

God of War: Ragnarok

Sifu

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Elden Ring

Deep Rock Galactic

Wolfenstein II

This is a solid list! I loved Elden Ring and I'm hoping to play more Deep Rock Galactic soon!

• Like 1

On 1/10/2023 at 7:15 AM, brianpickers said:

I'm so proud my Fall guys (PS4) platinum. And I intend to get platinum ps5 version in 2023.1f605.png

That ONE trophy makes me want to rip my hair out xD, I have had a 4 win streak and then I lost, very sad times lmao 

On 1/9/2023 at 2:01 PM, FullMetalSarok said:

I think it was Stardew Valley for me, I played it on the switch a couple of years ago and couldn’t put it down,

I decided to download it on my ps4 last year and had the same experience, I think it might be my favourite indie title ever 

I still have to give the game a go! Sometime I'll get round to playing it, it looks pretty awesome :D

• Like 1