Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate - All Courses on Survival?

Hey.. I'm a trophy/achievement hunter like most of you. When I bought Dead or Alive 5 for the Xbox 360 and tried going for the all survival courses cleared achievement, I realised I'm bad at the game. I'm dying to test out Marie Rose.. but I just want confirmation that I don't need to complete all the courses on Survival in Dead or Alive 5:Ultimate.

I'm pretty confident that I can 100% all the games in my list when I do get around to them, but I know I cannot get past Survival course Champ.. the closest I came to beating it on Legend was 98 and then Kasumi F'd me up... Yep, it hurt... Really bad.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey.. I'm a trophy/achievement hunter like most of you. When I bought Dead or Alive 5 for the Xbox 360 and tried going for the all survival courses cleared achievement, I realised I'm bad at the game. I'm dying to test out Marie Rose.. but I just want confirmation that I don't need to complete all the courses on Survival in Dead or Alive 5:Ultimate.

I'm pretty confident that I can 100% all the games in my list when I do get around to them, but I know I cannot get past Survival course Champ.. the closest I came to beating it on Legend was 98 and then Kasumi F'd me up... Yep, it hurt... Really bad.

You don't need to complete all courses in survival in Ultimate. Team Ninja make an incorrect discription, which was fixed in one of pathes (now while you looking in psn in trophies in this game all will be written correctly (clear 1 course in tag Arcade/Time Attack/Survival)).

By the way, if you wishing to platinum original DOA5 (or DOA5+), you can do this with Alpha 152 6PPPKKKK and 4K6K, but then situation will be very randomly. In DOA5, it requires for me to beat Champ and True Fighter with 2 tries, Master with 1 try and Legend with 14 hours tryings (might be less if Lisa won't defeat me in 100 position >_<), while in DOA5+ it requires for me to beat Champ and Master with 6 tries, True Fighter with 1 try and Legend with 2 tries. Full random if you use Alpha 152, but sooner or letter A.I allow you to get annoying Survival Master trophy.