One Piece Odyssey trophy thoughts

MidnightDragon

17 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

Most JRPGs are haha

If reviews are good, ill be waiting for sale. May pick up in spring/summer. If bad ill skip (looks at Fairy Tale)

Absolutely hate one piece but cant deny a good jrpg if it turns out to be.

Yeah, fair enough. Looks cool, but not really familiar enough with OP to play it.

The trophies don't seem to be as bad as Unlimited World Red's trophies. Those were a slog of a grind to do. The numbers are low for the most part with the exception of cube fragments being around 300 in total needing to be collected.
All in all seems the trophies don't seem hard or too much of a hassle for a JRPG.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ilzakia said:

The side stories are what I'm worried about.  Are they going to do a Trails and only have side stories available for that chapter.

The Game its from the same Team as World Seeker.

I asume the Side Stories will work the same as in the last Game:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/14742-one-piece-world-seeker-trophy-guide#16-island-hero

They not misserable but will only new appear if you progress the Main Story. Also 2 Missions in the Final Chapter was just not shown on the Map.

The Trophy List itself looks more doabble than the last one. It also looks like a steady RPG System this Time in the Game. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Played the Demo. Just as i expected. Story seems Mid and the Combat is so far just a Simple Rock/Paper/Scissor Mechanic. Graphics are ok i really like the Artstyle. Also it has the typical One Piece Comedy in it. But so far the Combat was easy AF. Not even a Difficulty Setting in the Demo. Jeah i think ill wait for a Sale not worth the 60-70$ for me.

Hoping for no missable trophies, as well as no issues unlocking trophies due to transferring demo data. I've seen the latter happen for some games and that would suck.

List is pretty straightforward and I don't think it's that "grindy" at all, unless gathering mats for recipes and trick balls takes an eternity. Seems a lot more completion-oriented than "gonna waste your time repeating tedious tasks"-oriented.

6 hours ago, DantoriusD said:

Played the Demo. Just as i expected. Story seems Mid and the Combat is so far just a Simple Rock/Paper/Scissor Mechanic. Graphics are ok i really like the Artstyle. Also it has the typical One Piece Comedy in it. But so far the Combat was easy AF. Not even a Difficulty Setting in the Demo. Jeah i think ill wait for a Sale not worth the 60-70$ for me.

I think there will be just one difficultly level for everyone in the full, I read that somewhere, which sucks imo.