How far is your Wipeout progression?

DaRe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i thought since im working on it i might s well ask about anyone else's progress of this challenging game :)

im currently at 19% right now, the latest trophy was Beat Zico.

Haven't you platted this game like twice already? What exactly are you doing now? :mellow:

Haven't you platted this game like twice already? What exactly are you doing now? :mellow:

look at the time stamp of that post, it's over two months old :mellow:

since you reminded me, i got to plat that game on my third account. i'll take my time on this one :P

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You ought to load it up and play it.....it really is a fun and addicting game. It gets tough, but fun just the same!

I've done a few races with yourself Wade. I may have even won one :P. We should hook up again at some point though :hmm: . I might even get a little bit good at the game :ninja:

• Like 1

Oh you'll definately beat me, no question about that :P

Sure, i'll race you though :D

I gotta redownload it and get back into practice with it. As long as we don't race in Phantom right away I'll be fine. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Not very far. When i first got it after the outage i concentrated on Beat Zico (which i did), did a few races, did a few runs on Zones. Moved onto WKC not long after the outage and thats pretty much taken up most of my time. I will get back onto Wipeout once WKC is plat'd.

Haven't played this game in some time, because I plateaued long ago. I'm at 71%. I can't beat any of the races in the last event, even on easy. Elite is just not going to happen for me. I also can't Beat Zico either. I've come close a few times, but that's it.

This is really the only game I've ever given up on because of the difficutly. It has truly beaten me.

(But since the AI blatantly cheats, I don't feel too badly about it.)

Platinum. Found it easy. Took just over a week

Sniff, sniff... smells like BS.

EDIT: Um, never mind - my apologies.

Just, you know, when you see someone with no posts saying something like that about a game like this, you have to wonder...

• 3 weeks later...

Sniff, sniff... smells like BS.

EDIT: Um, never mind - my apologies.

Just, you know, when you see someone with no posts saying something like that about a game like this, you have to wonder...

Now that you've conquered Killzone 2, I think you need a real challenge. THIS game.

• Like 1