Most fun VR game to sweat like a horse!!

ValkerianCreator

I have played Creed, BoxVR, Racket Fury, and most of the rhythm games, including beat saber in expert+, but nothing made me sweat as much as Sprint Vector's challenges.

Also, even the standard races are a really fun way to do cardio, especially after you get better at the controls and you start to get 1st places with more ease.

Very highly recommended for those of you that want games as a fun way to exercise!! ?

• Like 3

Have you tried Pistol Whip? That game requires constant full body motion and is a trip. IIRC this game, like most VR workout games, sadly only uses your arms.

I'll have to try it again and see for myself, though 

38 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:
  1. Until You Fall
  2. Stride

These 2 + those that were said.

I just played Stride yesterday, will give it more playtime sometime soon.

I've been meaning to play Stride, but I'm waiting for the campaign mode that should be coming next year.

• Like 1

All of those are good recommendations for active VR games for sure. (Note: I have played Synth Riders, Until You Fall, and Pistol Whip. Knockout League is the only one I haven't tried and don't own, so I will keep that one in mind. I own Stride, but haven't played it yet.) However, the challenges in Sprint Vector are something else, especially if you want to complete them with 4 stars to get the trophies. I also think that even the standard Sprint Vector races in single player are really good, as a VR cardio activity and as a fun racing game, but the challenges were even more intense than that.

It is recommended that you can get 1st place in some races and feel somewhat comfortable with the game's movement mechanics before the challenges though. Otherwise, they will feel too frustrating. If you are just getting started with Sprint Vector, do the tutorials a few times, train at the track for the power-ups tutorial and at the main screen's stadium, and just do the normal races in single player until you unlock them all. You can jump into the challenges after that and see why this was, in my experience, one of the craziest and most intense VR cardio activities.

I'll take a break now, as I usually do when I finish a really difficult game, but I'm definitely looking forward to trying Stride after seeing everything in Sprint Vector. It definitely seems like Stride is a Sprint-Vector-wannabe without other racers and with shooting involved. I think the platinum is unobtainable in Stride however (last time I checked there was a glitch that stopped one trophy and it wasn't fixed), so I'll probably play Stride just for the fun of it.

• Like 1