Spongebob The Cosmic Shake Trophy/Achievement Thoughts

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nonprofitgenie said:

Decent enough game although I am pretty sure one of the trophies is bugged or me. Spongelock HolmePants. As far as I am aware, I've found all the secrets yet the trophy hasn't unlocked.

Spent over an hour on each level checking everywhere but still couldn't find it 

Its not bugged... pretty sure you are missing the golden spatula in Bikini Bottom:  

• 1 month later...

I don't understand why the guides are saying 12000 jellies are needed for all costumes? 

I unlocked tier 5 (out of 7) and I've spent like 15000 on costumes already. I assume the last tiers 6 and 7 will need another 10k jellies minimum... Does anybody know if some patch increased the prices?

Edit: Yes some patch must have increased the prices.. 

Costumes in Tier 5: 1250 each

Tier 6: 1500 each 

Tier 7: 2000 each 

Which means that the trophy guides stating 500 per costume; total 12000 jellies needed is wrong now

Make sure to farm jellies, it looks like around 28000-30000 are now needes for all costumes

Best way is to start collecting the jelly currency from start

Edited by Erkawest

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I have the game on disc but already started playing with the patch. Can i go back to 1.00 and buy the cheap costumes or my save won't work?

Yes it will work it says it’s in the trophy guide now ? 

Trophies were okay but some of the collectibles were tedious and them upping the price of the costumes was annoying, good thing I have a Hori Pad Turbo so I farmed them at a bin with x & o. Fun game anyway.