Trophy thoughts?

Meikoro

On 1/11/2023 at 9:45 AM, charxsetsuna said:

Am I missing something? This looks easy enough. Unless it's actually really difficult on hard mode.

Hopefully it's crossbuy so I can try to stack it.

Yes, the list is easy enough, however, even on the easiest difficulty, the AI might get slightly aggressive (then more agressive). Though yeah, here's hoping the difficulty trophies stack if you set the difficulty to Level-7/8 (though chances are, I'm guessing no, and you'll need 3 playthroughs on the set difficulties). The difficulty does get ramped up agressively on Level-4 and higher in later matches.

As for cross-buy, it is.

Edited by NeoStrayCat
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Anyone knows if a second controller Is needed for the VS trophies or it can be done setting the 2d controller to AI?

this is a classic fighting game so it should be no problem to let the AI be the VS partner. No second controller needed. But i have not play it yet.

2 hours ago, Meikoro said:

this is a classic fighting game so it should be no problem to let the AI be the VS partner. No second controller needed. But i have not play it yet.

I tried looking on the internet to see if that option is even possible but no dice, we'll I'm gonna buy it anyways.

• Like 2