• Life is Strange
    • Jett: The Far Shore
    • Just Cause 4: Reloaded
    • Omno
    • Erica
    • Syphon Filter 3
    • Star Wars Demolition
    • Hot Shots Golf 2

Looks like I finally found my 1/10-Difficulty game for the 2023 Platinum Challenge, i.e. Life is Strange. Thanks Plus Extra.

I'll also play a bunch of other things in this month's batch for sure. Sayonara Wild Hearts, Erica, Jett, etc. Very solid month.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vergil said:

Is the dlc included for Dmc5? Ps4 version?

The PS5 version has everything included, not the PS4 

49 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Kind advice: do not play b4b :P 

Really? I’m very interested in this game, another user wrote that is very doable right now

3 hours ago, cosmicanomaly said:

All 3 Syphon Filter games from PS! now out, could this mean The Omega Strain might follow?  So many memories and hours played on that one.  Although how the multiplayer co-op aspect would be handled would be interesting.

I'd expect the PSP versions of Dark Mirror and Logan's Shadow before The Omega Strain since the PS2 emulator is still broken on PS5 with no fix in sight.

• Like 1

Whats the deal with Just Cause 4? 

The PS blog says " Just Cause 4 will also be available alongside the download-only Just Cause 4: Reloaded in streaming regions."

Isn't Reloaded just a version with some additional content?  I'm confused why they are implying both versions will be available.  What's the point?

10 minutes ago, BUdawg69 said:

Whats the deal with Just Cause 4? 

The PS blog says " Just Cause 4 will also be available alongside the download-only Just Cause 4: Reloaded in streaming regions."

Isn't Reloaded just a version with some additional content?  I'm confused why they are implying both versions will be available.  What's the point?

Just Cause 4: Reloaded can't be streamed. The base game can be, so it's there for those that want that option.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sailar91 said:

Really? I’m very interested in this game, another user wrote that is very doable right now

Back 4 Blood is awesome! It's a great successor to the Left 4 Dead series and it's a ton of fun playing solo or co-op. All of the DLC's have been really good as well if you want to 100% it. The platinum isn't too difficult now that the bots have been improved. The 100% is a little harder as you need to complete Act 5 and Act 6 on No Hope difficulty but it's still very doable.

2 hours ago, breakingthegreen said:

I wonder if it's the remastered life is strange games, hope it is, I don't own those versions

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

I would replay on the Remastered versions too (new trophies) but 99% it’s the regular versions. 

Judging from the look of the titles, I would say they’re the original versions. The list would’ve said “Life is Strange Remastered” or “Life is Strange: Before The Storm Remastered” otherwise. Guess the only way to play them remastered is either getting it separately or through Life is Strange: True Colors Ultimate Edition ??‍♂️.

Either way, even though they’re “separate” trophy wise, I feel like the remaster should’ve been for PS5 rather than re-release on the PS4 with updated textures and other things. It would’ve passed otherwise as a patch update instead of a $40 release, which I think is pointless and is just a cash grabbing attempt to help finance True Colors.

Edited by Lil-Gameboy123
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

Towards the end of the year or at the start of this year there was this report from Playstation, where you could check how many hours you have spent on what game / total play time and so on.

Unfortunately, B4B was my most played game according to these numbers and that´s because it was really hard for me.

I must admit, I got the plat when nightmare was really worth it´s name. I heard that as well, that it is very doable right now with regard to the platinum, but "no hope" is pretty much the old "nightmare" difficulty nowadays, if not worse.

If you want the 100%, you will still have to suffer through DLC #2 and #3 on No Hope difficulty.

Of course, I don´t want to frighten you, but I got the platinum in games that are "ultra rare" and way easier than this game.

10 hours ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Why not? Game's super fun rn. And very much doable, as others have said.

Just sharing my personal experience :D