PS4 to PS5 trophies

Fabrago

9 minutes ago, darthz2280 said:

Just curious, if I choose the free upgrade, but don't want the trophies to auto pop as I would like to platinum the game again playing through it? what's the method to go about doing it? 

Probably to delete you PS4 save file

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, darthz2280 said:

Just curious, if I choose the free upgrade, but don't want the trophies to auto pop as I would like to platinum the game again playing through it? what's the method to go about doing it? 

No need delete your PS4 save, You got option transfer ur ps4 save or start new game.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, darthz2280 said:

If it’s like other Bandai titles with autopop, you’ll have an option in the main menu to convert your save file, simply don’t.

• Like 2

Just popped everything except 3 trophies

build a hovercar

build a Bipedal Robo Walker.

build a machine part

went to the location and got tons of materials so I crafted everything but trophies don't pop.

..great

EDIT:

So I tried crafting these 3 things on my "Continue" save but tried again on my actual save which was the same save file and now thankfully those 3 trophies popped.

Just some info if somebody gets stuck on some trophies not unlocking make sure you do the things you need to do on your actual save file.

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, darthz2280 said:

dont transfer your save data. I did to play the new dlc but it gave me every trophy as soon as it was downloaded

51 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

abit off topic. but is the launch of this staggered? - was hoping to grab it for ps5. but not seeing it on PSN store yet. 

I see it, but it’s showing unavailable cuz I own it, meanwhile it doesn’t let me download the PS5 version. It let me claim the upgrades for the DLCs though…. Typical Sony, always botching upgrades. They need to learn something from Xbox’s Smart Delivery.

• Like 1

I downloaded the PS5 version, transferring PS4 saves and it didn't unlock this trophy for me, even though I already had it platinum:

Push It to the Limit
Complete 10 challenges at a Training Grounds location with any character.

Do I have to do it all over again? Collect D medals and do the 10 challenges again?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

I see it, but it’s showing unavailable cuz I own it, meanwhile it doesn’t let me download the PS5 version. It let me claim the upgrades for the DLCs though…. Typical Sony, always botching upgrades. They need to learn something from Xbox’s Smart Delivery.

Suffering the same issue, wont even show on the PS5 store, going in via web i can see it for free but clicking through its unavailable for purchase.

So i've now managed to do it while on the PS5.

• Deleted the installed digital edition

• Searched PSN for Kakarot - came across it again, started reinstalling PS4 version

• Went to digital deluxe (which is free) downloaded the DLC from that

• Back to the Standard edition and the PS5 version was then available to start downloading

4 hours ago, Sasuketion said:

I downloaded the PS5 version, transferring PS4 saves and it didn't unlock this trophy for me, even though I already had it platinum:

Push It to the Limit
Complete 10 challenges at a Training Grounds location with any character.

Do I have to do it all over again? Collect D medals and do the 10 challenges again?

Same to me, but only for the trophy of 10 challenges. I tried to collect other 10 challenges, but it didn’t pop up, someone can help please?

Edited by SALVATORE002

Any solution for those of us who don't get all the trophies? In my case, I need to make 5 complete menus
 but I do them and it doesn't work out for me... a colleague said that he was able to get 3 trophies that
 were missing, the fact is that I use a translator and it doesn't translate well for me, could someone
 please explain it to me? ?
15 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Acabo de sacar todo excepto 3 trofeos.

construir un aerodeslizador

construye un Robo Walker bípedo.

construir una parte de la máquina

Fui a la ubicación y obtuve toneladas de materiales, así que elaboré todo, pero los trofeos no saltan.

..Excelente

EDITAR:

Así que traté de crear estas 3 cosas en mi guardado "Continuar", pero lo intenté de nuevo en mi guardado real, que era el mismo archivo guardado y ahora, afortunadamente, aparecieron esos 3 trofeos.

Solo un poco de información si alguien se atasca en algunos trofeos que no se desbloquean, asegúrese de hacer las cosas que necesita hacer en su archivo de guardado real.

could you explain it better? I spend hours trying to make a trophy pop but I can't, it makes me angry to leave it at 98%

Edited by blackpanu1991
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Just popped everything except 3 trophies

build a hovercar

build a Bipedal Robo Walker.

build a machine part

went to the location and got tons of materials so I crafted everything but trophies don't pop.

..great

EDIT:

So I tried crafting these 3 things on my "Continue" save but tried again on my actual save which was the same save file and now thankfully those 3 trophies popped.

Just some info if somebody gets stuck on some trophies not unlocking make sure you do the things you need to do on your actual save file.

I'm missing the same 3 trophies and I reloaded the save file and then crafted everything but none of them popped. Could you explain what you did to get them to pop because I don't really understand what I'm doing wrong

Edit: So I was able to make the trophies pop after closing the game and reloading the save. After reloading the save I would do the requirements to unlock the trophies and if they didn't unlock I close the game. It finally worked after the 7th try.

Edited by Sir_Alecks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir_Alecks said:

Me faltan los mismos 3 trofeos y volví a cargar el archivo guardado y luego elaboré todo, pero ninguno apareció. ¿Podrías explicar qué hiciste para que exploten porque realmente no entiendo qué estoy haciendo mal?

In the end I was able to make the trophy jump! In my case I needed to do 5 complete menus what I did was play on ps4 and eat 5 menus save the game

and start the ps5 version and transfer the game and I skip, I recommend redoing the missing trophies in the ps4 version and then loading the game on ps5

14 minutes ago, blackpanu1991 said:

In the end I was able to make the trophy jump! In my case I needed to do 5 complete menus what I did was play on ps4 and eat 5 menus save the game

and start the ps5 version and transfer the game and I skip, I recommend redoing the missing trophies in the ps4 version and then loading the game on ps5

I was gonna do that but I didn't wanna redownload the PS4 version lol. I finally managed to get them to unlock after reloading my save several times