PS4 to PS5 trophies

Fabrago

well, this is fun.  
I'm unable to even download the PS5 version, keeps saying i already own it, and i see no way to download the PS5 version separately, as it just says "Learn more" I went to try what chriscant suggested, but for me, the deluxe version is 84$, and ya no lol not doing that. :/

guess ill wait till they fix.

Edit

What I had to do, was download and fully install the PS4 version, then select version of the game, go to the store and download the PS4/PS5 version, that was then available, so stupidly I needed the Ps4 installed,  i had just uninstalled it too. lol

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI
got it downloaded.

I managed to play it without disc -PS5 version.

I have digital version so once i downloaded PS5 disc version in home screen where the game is i went to three dots-select version-ps5 disc version then led me to playstation store where i could  choose between play game disc version and download ps5 digital version so choose that and icon of disc will disappear.

I didn't need to download ps4 version to make it work.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CountFlame said:

Only trophy that didn't pop for me was down with the demon realm. Not sure what to do as i have tried beating Mira multiple times on the auto save and my manual save.Tried deleting and re downloading from the cloud. Any other suggestions anyone can think of?

Same exact one I need. It's been a while since I've played Kakarot. How do you replay the Mira fight from autosave? My manual saves are after that fight and I don't know how to find him again.

I had two other trophies that didn't pop. I simply did the requirements again, then quit to the main menu and redid the PS4 save transfer without even closing the game and those two popped with no issues. So if I can find out how to fight Mira again, I'm pretty sure I can get that trophy to pop.

19 minutes ago, JClink81 said:

Same exact one I need. It's been a while since I've played Kakarot. How do you replay the Mira fight from autosave? My manual saves are after that fight and I don't know how to find him again.

I had two other trophies that didn't pop. I simply did the requirements again, then quit to the main menu and redid the PS4 save transfer without even closing the game and those two popped with no issues. So if I can find out how to fight Mira again, I'm pretty sure I can get that trophy to pop.

Just got it. Played the auto save by defeating the encounters whatever they’re called. Lucky only had to clear one map before going to the other to face gotenks and vegito and after beating them you go to the Kai world to face Mira. Not sure what made it pop this time, but I guess 5th times the charm. Good luck to you to unlock the plat!

1 hour ago, CountFlame said:

Just got it. Played the auto save by defeating the encounters whatever they’re called. Lucky only had to clear one map before going to the other to face gotenks and vegito and after beating them you go to the Kai world to face Mira. Not sure what made it pop this time, but I guess 5th times the charm. Good luck to you to unlock the plat!

Just got the plat as well! I was able to find Mira again.

So, anyone who has unpopped trophies that you are able to redo the requirements again from a previous save, simply redo them. Quit to main menu (Closing the game app is not necessary) and then simply do the PS4 --> PS5 save data transfer process again and the trophy should pop.

I did that process for each of the three unpopped trophies one at time and it worked first try each time. So it's pretty much the same process that worked for others. Unfortunately, if you are not able to redo a trophy requirement, then you may be out of luck for now. Good luck to all!

Edited by JClink81

On 1/12/2023 at 9:22 AM, darthz2280 said:

Just curious, if I choose the free upgrade, but don't want the trophies to auto pop as I would like to platinum the game again playing through it? what's the method to go about doing it? 

I'm glad i'm not the only one who enjoys re-earning the trophies for games when they get a next gen upgrade. I prefer that if the game is fun and gives me an extra reason to replay it,.

• Like 1

So I uploaded my save but apparently it was from before beating the end of Buu. So I did it again real quick and no trophy popped. Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: well I got news. If you upload a partial save that doesnt have every trophy unlocked, you cant earn any subsequent trophies on that save file. I had to go back to the ps4 version, beat buu and reupload my save and then it popped.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper

On 1/13/2023 at 3:09 AM, Sasuketion said:

I downloaded the PS5 version, transferring PS4 saves and it didn't unlock this trophy for me, even though I already had it platinum:

Push It to the Limit
Complete 10 challenges at a Training Grounds location with any character.

Do I have to do it all over again? Collect D medals and do the 10 challenges again?

I had the same issue. Mine popped though when I went back to the training grounds and did another challenge for goku. He was the one I did the ten challenges for originally. Doing another challenge triggered the trophy and gave me the platinum. 

Have the same issue. I Have 2 Files where i beat the game on 100%. Uploaded them for the PS5. Loaded it and i have a character Level 31 und popped 27 % Trophies. I cant understand whats the problem. I think i have to do it again :(  Somebody here with the same problems ?

On 13/1/2023 at 9:09 AM, Sasuketion said:

I downloaded the PS5 version, transferring PS4 saves and it didn't unlock this trophy for me, even though I already had it platinum:

Push It to the Limit
Complete 10 challenges at a Training Grounds location with any character.

Do I have to do it all over again? Collect D medals and do the 10 challenges again?

Happened the same to me, but I couldnt do the training grounds again because I had them already completed. 

Then I remembered the trunks dlc where I still didn't have all the training grounds complete, so I farmed the d medals, did the trainings and the trophy popped up, now I have the platinum for the PS5 version. If you don't have any training ground remaining to do, I guess you will have to start a new game and do it right there.

Have a question played the game and did all the main story stuff but decided today to auto pop trophies. I go upload my profile on psn profiles and it does say I got the platinum but the game percentage is still 77% on my profile?

Is that normal and will it fix itself out?

For me, everything auto-popped without any issues.

I just installed the game with all the DLC's, disabled auto captures (if it matters, just didn't want a bunch of screenshots of the menu). Used the save transfer and got the "Former Foe" trophy (the first trophy) and the plat trophy afterwards. Didn't need to enter the game cuz everything popped in the title screen.

• 1 month later...

So I have the platinum on PS4 but my save got corrupted during the Beerus dlc. 100 hours just hakaied lol. I dropped the game then and there. However, i wouldn't mind an extra platinum. If I start a new save on the PS4 version and do the Piccolo fight and then import it on the ps5 version. Will I get the platinum? If no, then will will start over and hopefully the ps5 version won't have any save issues. But it would nice to save time and just enjoy the dlc. 

• 3 weeks later...

So i just transfered my ps4 data to ps5. All tropgies autopopped except for the 10 traing grounds challenges. I dont mind replaying the challenges but it wont let me. Ive already completed every single training challenge for every single character. When i click one it says already completed. So what exactly do i do to get it to pop? 

Do you have any earlier save files from your PS4, before you completed all the challenges? If so, you could try and transfer that save file to the ps5 and then redo the training challenges that way. If not, I think you have to start a new game and begin again until you unlock ten challenges.

1 hour ago, Vitallani said:

Do you have any earlier save files from your PS4, before you completed all the challenges? If so, you could try and transfer that save file to the ps5 and then redo the training challenges that way. If not, I think you have to start a new game and begin again until you unlock ten challenges.

Yea thats what ill do. The only other person i could complete 10 challeges with is trunks. I have 8/10 with him. Just not sure how many d medals are atill available in his area as i need 20. Owell, i loved that game so if i gotta replay a chunk of it to grab the 10 challenges trophy thats cool with me. 

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/21/2023 at 1:08 AM, Camokidd87 said:

So i just transfered my ps4 data to ps5. All tropgies autopopped except for the 10 traing grounds challenges. I dont mind replaying the challenges but it wont let me. Ive already completed every single training challenge for every single character. When i click one it says already completed. So what exactly do i do to get it to pop? 

Congratulations on the plat!

So, what did you do to make it pop? Did you start the PS5 version from scratch?