Games Disappeared Help :'(

Jennifayrie

So I turned my vita on today for the first time in over a month and all the games ive downloaded from the store have gone, and im guessing so have my saves D': All retail games ive bought and installed from the little chip are still there, and im only using the one memory card at the moment.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is it a problem thats known and some lovely person here can help me fix? Or do I say goodbye to my saves forever :'( I dont feel like getting to the point I was at in Muramasa again lol

Appreciate any help, from a confused, sad, yet slightly hopeful me x

Crap, sorry double topic post, on my silly phone :(

Edited by JennifairyW

So I turned my vita on today for the first time in over a month and all the games ive downloaded from the store have gone, and im guessing so have my saves D': All retail games ive bought and installed from the little chip are still there, and im only using the one memory card at the moment.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is it a problem thats known and some lovely person here can help me fix? Or do I say goodbye to my saves forever :'( I dont feel like getting to the point I was at in Muramasa again lol

Appreciate any help, from a confused, sad, yet slightly hopeful me xCrap, sorry double topic post, on my silly phone :(

This has happened to me once. What I did was, I switched off my Vita, removed the memory card, inserted it back in and restarted my Vita. I got a message saying Updating Database and everything was back as it was. Hope this helps :)

• Like 1

This has happened to me once. What I did was, I switched off my Vita, removed the memory card, inserted it back in and restarted my Vita. I got a message saying Updating Database and everything was back as it was. Hope this helps :)

I hope this solves it for you since I have never heard of this problem

Vita sometimes fail to read the memory card randomly. You can check its status in setting menu.

Do what IntenseFATE98 did, once or twice and it should be fine. If it does not, then your memory card is broken

Aaw don't be sad here's some flowers to cheer you up ❀ ✿ ❁ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋

Thanks for the help, i tried what you said quite a few times and checked the memory card part in settings, i think it just wasn't picking it up like you said, but it seems to be fine now, i feel silly lol thanks for the flowers i am now a happy puppy n_n!