Trophies Not Popping!?

NotChegg1

I’m missing 4 trophies related to the story but none of them are popping even doing the requirement more than once, i just got the trophy for getting 250,000 score on a takeover event but the trophy for getting 200,000 didn’t pop? i also have had way more than million bucks at one time and the trophy for having 1 million also hasn’t popped when i got the trophy for completing the grand finale ? i also have more than 10 cars in my story garage and also that hasn’t popped so i’m confused as i don’t really want to do the whole story again for them trophies. I did however play some of the game in offline mode as the game kicked me offline and wasn’t connecting to online servers so i don’t know what to do.

20 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Nothing counts in offline mode so unless you have a save handy from before the servers took a dump, your only option is to start a new game from scratch and make lots of backups :(.

i decided to email ea support and asked if there’s gonna be an update or patch to fix this as i really do not wanna play through the whole story again for the platinum 

• 1 month later...
On 15/01/2023 at 9:05 PM, NotChegg1 said:

i decided to email ea support and asked if there’s gonna be an update or patch to fix this as i really do not wanna play through the whole story again for the platinum 

Was this patched for you? As I see you have the plat. I remember being in offline mode yesterday morning as I put the PS5 in rest mode. I think I was offline for about 30 minutes before going online. I just tried an easy trophy, and it did pop, so I'm hoping I've missed this issue.