(Part 2 of 2) Need help with a survey for a marketing class to gather some data about video gaming accessories (Polls)

Choubel

(Part 2 of 2) Some questions about video gaming accessories preference  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How much are you willing to spent on a video gaming accessories? (Choose one)

• Less than $100
    • $100 - $249
    • $250 - $499
    • $500 - $999
    • $1000 - $1999
    • No limit for me
  2. 2. Whether you are willing to purchase second-hand items if that means you can get the item for a cheaper price? Assuming the second-hand item is in an excellent 80-90% like new condition, what price level will be acceptable that you will consider or make the purchase?

• 80%-90% of brand-new item price
    • 70%-79% of brand-new item price
    • 60%-69% of brand-new item price
    • 50%-59% of brand-new item price
    • 49% or lower of brand-new item price
    • Nah, I only buy brand-new items.
  3. 3. What is your age group?

• Less than 18 years old
    • 18-25 years old
    • 26-35 years old
    • 36-45 years old
    • 46-60 years old
    • 61-70 years old
    • Older than 70 years old

Hi there gamers, I need some help with a survey for a marketing class that I am taking. The survey is regarding video gaming accessories, there will be 6 questions. This thread is the second part with 3 questions, as the thread only allows a maximum of 3 questions. The voter's name is private and hidden. If you're participating in the polls, please also participate in the first part of the polls. Thank you for participating and answering the polls, your help is very much appreciated!!

Or you can also complete the survey on the SurveyMonkey website https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K39GRXB.

Moderator, if it is not allowed to put a third-party link, please let me know and I will remove them. Thank you.

Edited by Choubel
Added a link for the survey in SurveyMonkey

1 hour ago, Choubel said:

Moderator, if it is not allowed to put a third-party link, please let me know and I will remove them. Thank you.

You're fine. Usually it's dependent on context as sometimes, it's seen as advertisement spam (for example, making a thread with just a gofundme page to buy you games) and the nature of the site, but surveymonkey is well known and used by tons of individuals and companies so no problems here. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

You're fine. Usually it's dependent on context as sometimes, it's seen as advertisement spam (for example, making a thread with just a gofundme page to buy you games) and the nature of the site, but surveymonkey is well known and used by tons of individuals and companies so no problems here. :)

Thank you for the clarification ?

• Like 1

Hi everyone, thank you for participating in the survey. Now I will be able to compile the data collected and use them for the next phase of the marketing class which is to develop a marketing plan based on the survey. Again thank you for your help. ?