[Video] Platinum Playthrough Guide (updated)

gowruner

This one have some good strategies. But its not my best yet. This run was made on (TITAN DIFFICULTY) with the Locations of all upgrades chests for Life, Magic and Brow of apollo Energy. Along with all collectibles locations and necessary upgrades for lhe weapons. Good strategies for the trophies BLOODY HELL    IT'S GETTING HOT HERE and  NICE TAN  i make the MAXED OUT GLITCH after you complete all chellenges of Olympus. Just make how i did on combat arena and the trophie Will appear

This game takes about 4 to 5 hours to complete if you already know the game. If you have problems with hard difficulty just make the NG+ GLICH as i did on the end of the vídeo. Then select the titan mode and you Will start the game imortal with all the weapons and the Max upgrade. Tip: If you die on the labirynth, on the death screen don't restart checkpoint. Just quit the game and make the AUTOMATIC LOAD. This is a expliot for AMAZED trophie. Overall the has easy puzzles and the bossfights are not That hard. 

This game is an aventure action hack n slash Style. The third of the franchise. Kratos is the main character. PLOT: Reigniting the Great War, Kratos ascends Mount Olympus until he is abandoned by the Titan Gaia. Guided by Athena's spirit, Kratos battles monsters, gods, and Titans in a search for Pandora, without whom he cannot open Pandora's Box, defeat Zeus, and end the reign of the Olympian gods to have his revenge.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...