Best “Hellride” Strategies?

For the Denied Area Co Op mission, I am able to get to SAM site D (I typically go to D first before B and C) at about the 4 minute mark. From there it is a disaster, the missile launcher guy blows me to smithereens. 

I see YT videos on people doing this one and I feel like I have 100 more enemies at these SAM sites lol. 

What have been some good strategies that helped you guys?

On 1/15/2023 at 3:03 PM, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

For the Denied Area Co Op mission, I am able to get to SAM site D (I typically go to D first before B and C) at about the 4 minute mark. From there it is a disaster, the missile launcher guy blows me to smithereens. 

I see YT videos on people doing this one and I feel like I have 100 more enemies at these SAM sites lol. 

What have been some good strategies that helped you guys?

Just run to the sam site,plant the c4 then restart checkpoint it's faster than planting 2C4 then getting to last SAM and driving to the airstrip to plane

On 1/20/2023 at 1:00 AM, mati11120 said:

Just run to the sam site,plant the c4 then restart checkpoint it's faster than planting 2C4 then getting to last SAM and driving to the airstrip to plane

Was able to get it the same day I posted this lol. 

Did this same strategy. Went to SAM site, planted, and then died. Checkpoint has you at the same site with no enemies around and full armor. 

Cheesing the check points made it rather easy. 

Has this been patched now? Seems I get reverted back to the start of the mission if we both die.

Edit: it doesn't work at A. After clearing A normally then it will spawn a checkpoint for you once you clear out either B, C or D. Then you can just C4, die, move to next obj, C4, die etc etc

Edited by MTx97x

On 1/28/2023 at 4:09 PM, MTx97x said:

Has this been patched now? Seems I get reverted back to the start of the mission if we both die.

Edit: it doesn't work at A. After clearing A normally then it will spawn a checkpoint for you once you clear out either B, C or D. Then you can just C4, die, move to next obj, C4, die etc etc

Yes, exactly. I should have clarified. DOES NOT work with A, however it does work with the others.