So Ranked Is Already Dead?

crashban96

I waited 10 minutes and not a single game was found. Is it always this bad? Also can anyone who has made it to Gold rank please tell me the amount of time or games it took? I'm not incompetent and pretty decent at these kind of games so hope its not a huge grind. I enjoy the game but don't want to sweat in ranked.

1 hour ago, crashban96 said:

I waited 10 minutes and not a single game was found. Is it always this bad? Also can anyone who has made it to Gold rank please tell me the amount of time or games it took? I'm not incompetent and pretty decent at these kind of games so hope its not a huge grind. I enjoy the game but don't want to sweat in ranked.

Ranked was never a thing on the european Server, so I did the ranked Trophy on the japanese Server. With big Input Lag.

4 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Ranked was never a thing on the european Server, so I did the ranked Trophy on the japanese Server. With big Input Lag.

Thanks for the tip. Changed to Japan got gold and knocked out all the rank trophies, thanks a bunch

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2023 at 8:17 AM, crashban96 said:

Yes you can see there are 3 trophies for ranked

I see the trophies and guess I meant if they were for the ranked mode and different than the player level trophies which any other game would refer to those as “ranking up”

the silver and gold level ranks - are they like other games where the more consistent and better you do, you’ll reach those ranks? As in is it possible to get bumped down in progress making gold hard to reach? Or if just grinding is enough to eventually reach gold.

• 4 months later...
On 15/1/2023 at 7:12 PM, Sikutai said:

Does anyone know the minimum players for ranked? Maybe it can be boosted. Or do you mean it was never even released on EU servers, not simply dead? Either way, could it be boosted during the hours japanese people are sleeping/working?

Edited by tony_snake_24
typo

7 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Does anyone know the minimum players for ranked? Maybe it can be boosted. Or do you mean it was never even released on EU servers, not simply dead? Either way, could it be boosted during the hours japanese people are sleeping/working?

It’s really not that hard. You don’t need to boost as long as there are enough players. Trust me, you’ll make gold way before you even come close to level 50.

16 minutes ago, crashban96 said:

It’s really not that hard. You don’t need to boost as long as there are enough players. Trust me, you’ll make gold way before you even come close to level 50.

I was mainly asking because of a possible lack of players, but good to know. Thanks.

Edited by tony_snake_24

• 1 month later...