Platinum Still possible in 2023?

raulbalarezo

FIFA 15 is the only FIFA game on the Vita that the plat is currently obtainable. It doesn't have either of the things that make the other Vita FIFAs unobtainable, which was either online trophies for a server that's now shut down, or any glitched trophies.

FIFA 15 doesn't have any online trophies at all, and none of the trophies are glitched.

5 minutes ago, Helyx said:

If you're just now starting, it's not obtainable.

Pretty sure that comment is in reference to one of the other FIFA 15 versions, as the Vita one doesn't have any online trophies. I'm not even sure if it even has any online modes at all. It definitely doesn't have any FUT modes in it. Chances are it might be a completely offline game.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

FIFA 15 is the only FIFA game on the Vita that the plat is currently obtainable. It doesn't have either of the things that make the other Vita FIFAs unobtainable, which was either online trophies for a server that's now shut down, or any glitched trophies.

FIFA 15 doesn't have any online trophies at all, and none of the trophies are glitched.

Pretty sure that comment is in reference to one of the other FIFA 15 versions, as the Vita one doesn't have any online trophies. I'm not even sure if it even has any online modes at all. It definitely doesn't have any FUT modes in it. Chances are it might be a completely offline game.

The Vita version is a completely offline game with no online stuff at all, if this Guide is to be believed :): https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/fifa-15-vita/guide/

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
11 minutes ago, MarioMan200 said:

Can anyone explain how to get the massive signing trophy? I start a career mode with manchester united and buying a player but they never sign up for the team. There is very little information about the trophy on other forums.

I got it with no issues purchasing Cristiano Ronaldo playing as Chelsea.