R.I.P. Ruan :(

amurnin100

Horrible, RIP Ruan. RIP to all that passed in this tragedy. You never know when it's your time, and our time on this rock is short enough as it is. I've had 3 friends/longtime coworkers pass in the last 4 months. It's led me to reevaluate my life, my priorities in life, and therefore my priorities in gaming. So sad. 

• Like 4

Rest in peace my man. I interacted with him a couple times on a Facebook group & he was a cool & cheerful dude. Even his last comment in the group was him being extremely positive to a member who just got his PS5, telling him to live his best boosting life just yesterday.

I hope that him & the other people who had lost their lives didn't suffer. RIP

• Like 2

Such a sad news. Played with him and I even have him on my friends list, very respectful and nice person. Rest In Peace my friend and everyone lost their lives in the crash. My condolences to the families of those who have lost their life in the crash. 

• Like 3

?  

It is very unfortunate to know cases like these, I just want you to be at peace...

Yesterday also another person I knew, not from this world, but... equally a tragedy...

I encourage the relatives and all their bereaved... be strong. RIP.

Edited by WaddysWDS
  • Like 1