"polarize this" trophy is confusing?

melodicmizery

with the game menus already being quite a task to understand at times, taking it one step further is also confusing with polarizing. and the guide written for this kind of just expects you to already know what you dont know and doesnt help much

"Polarize a rank 30 Weapon, Sentinel, Kubrow, or Warframe."

my warframe is at rank 30, but there doesnt seem to be a option anywhere to just click polarize my warframe

so digging deeper into this, let me guess at what im doing here and not understanding and someone correct me

its not the actual entire warfram you are polarizing, it is one of the card slots correct?

the only problem is i dont have any cards that say 30 on them. the highest one i have now is 14 in the upper corner of the card

when i try to apply forma to it i get a message that say "you did not change a mod slot! expend a forma to rest this item and leave slot polarity unchanged?"

now i am totally lost and forma takes 24 hours to craft and i sure dont want to waste 24 hours just because i dont know what this message above means. im not sure what i exactly need to do to polarize something that is rank 30, like i said my warframe is rank 30 but i think the polarizing needs to be a card that says 30 in the corner? im really lost

Hey man :)

If i remeber correctly when you are ih the screen with all the "empty" slots, hit x or so on one of the slots to see the symbol of a polariy appear.

If you hit x again the polarity changes again, so you can just cycle through to the polarity you wish to have.

And yes, you need to polarize one of the "slots" of your frame, weapon or sentinel.

I m sure there are some videos on youtube on how to do it, so you might check those out as well ;) 

hope that helped :) 

17 minutes ago, shadow_hunter_x2 said:

Hey man :)

If i remeber correctly when you are ih the screen with all the "empty" slots, hit x or so on one of the slots to see the symbol of a polariy appear.

If you hit x again the polarity changes again, so you can just cycle through to the polarity you wish to have.

And yes, you need to polarize one of the "slots" of your frame, weapon or sentinel.

I m sure there are some videos on youtube on how to do it, so you might check those out as well ;) 

hope that helped :) 

ohhhhhhh! yes hitting X def does change the symbols. there was no mention of that anywhere, not in the game, or video guides i watched. 

and i just tried it on a slot that had no symbol at all, and picked a symbol and applied it and it made the trophy pop. thanks buddy

Edited by melodicmizery