Guide Writer's Headquarters

itzzh3lixx
By itzzh3lixx,
Welcome to Guide Headquarters! Have a questions about the guides system, need some help with proofreading, looking for someone to help your write a little something for a certain game? This is the place for you! Take a look at the helpful links below to help you with writing!     The Guide Writing Handbook     The guide writing handbook is your one-stop shop in finding an answer for any questions you may have about things like formatting, links, what's expected from details, and all the weird little rules we have.   Here are some quick links within the handbook for helpful topics as well: General Guidelines Porting Guides From Other Sites How do I Start Creating a Guide? Plagiarism Details, and How To Write Them Well Sentence Structure Spelling and Grammar Rules on Referring to Yourself Formatting Links Linking a Trophy Tables Multi-Columned Lists Images and Videos Tagging Trophies Deleting a Guide Bugs & How to Fix/Avoid Them   Guide of the Year Awards   At the end of each year the community votes for the guides they liked the most each year and the result are three winners who win cool prizes and so many great runner ups who get our love and appreciation.          To encourage high quality guides and reward members for their hard work, PSNProfiles holds an annual Guide of the Year Awards. Every year members can nominate guides that have been published between last year's December 2nd and this year's December 1st. The 10 guides with the most nominations will be reviewed by the Guide Team and Moderating Team and they will pick the 3 guides that have the highest quality. These guides get a shiny badge and the writers also receive a prize.      Finding Your Guides     After creating a guide, it's placed in the "My Guides" tab in the Guides section of the site (see image below). You can get there by selecting "Guides" in the navigation bar at the top of the site, then selecting "Mine" on the right side by the search bar. This will take you to the My Guides Page. So don't worry about having to write it in one sitting.       Guides People Want to See   In case you want a guide made for you, or maybe if you are looking for suggestions on what guide you should make then this is the perfect thread for you
  Here is a list of the games that have been suggested, thank you Saltyie for coming up with this idea. All of the games are listed in alphabetical order: Batman Arkham Origins Devil May Cry 4 Deadfall Adventures: Heart of Atlantis Disgaea 5 Disgaea D2 Dirt 2 Doom 3 Dragon Age 2 DLCs (Excluding Legacy DLC) Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Annivesary World Tour Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara Echochrome Elex Homefront Hyperdimension Neptunia PP Infinifactory Katamari Forever Kromaia Metrico Mugen Souls Z Need for Speed Undercover Nex Machina  NBA 2K17 NHL 13 Oxenfree Text Walkthrough (Good, Bad, Silent Playthroughs) Pain Remember Me Rock Boshers Serious Sam 3 BFE Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment Silent Hill: Downpour Skyforge Tales of Graces f The Elder Scrolls Online The Treasures of Montezuma 4 Toy Story 3 Trine 2: Complete Story Way of the Samurai 3 Way of the Samurai 4   Also check out What guide(s) are you currently writing to know what people are working on at the moment.