Guide Writer's Headquarters

It will probably be made soon but South Park: The Stick Of Truth guide. The only trophy that will give me trouble is the one where you have to have a team mate not die in combat with you that is giving me trouble :/ 

He can die in combat, but he must be revived before the match is over.

That will make it a lot easier for you ;-)

That would probably be the most-respected guide out here. Atleast, I would think so. From what it looks like, it's a GIGANTIC grind! :P

Yeah it is and there is a lot of information to cover.

good luck finding someone as equally crazy as you

lol hey there was someone else attempting to make a guide on here a long time ago so there are others

What does Mark Solved mean? And did i make that option without noticing it or is it a sneaky moderator lurking around?

The feature has been around I think for the entire existence of the forum (Though it may actually be exclusive to the Feedback, Suggestions, & Bugs section?). If you create a thread you have the ability to mark one person's response as solved.

This is only if your thread is a question, the topic of this thread is not a question, so you wouldn't really have any reason to mark anyone's response as "mark solved".

That's how threads get the "answered" tag every now and then in this section

Also, I'd recommend adding to your original post that you can suggest that people can group up to make guides here too, \

Maybe a mod or Sly should make a "Guides Discussion" section for the forums or something where people can discuss and create threads to group up to create guides because Feedback, Suggestions, & Bugs doesn't entirely seem like the correct place to put this thread, lol

I would think "Guides Discussions" would probably fit best in the PSN Profile module of the forums right under "Feedback, Suggestions, & Bugs"

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 4

Yeah, I was thinking about making a thread solely to help get co-writers together to try to increase the guide output a little. I would like to make a guide, but I would never want to make one alone. It'd take me too long to publish by myself because I'm currently very busy with college, and I'm sure everyone else is very busy as well and would be in the same vote as me. We should definitely have some sort of Guide section to itself and start creating these types of threads to try and get some wanted guides and some people to start teaming up together to start writing them too.

• Like 1

ZOLANTON - a good Catherine guide would be a good addition?

Great :D I love this game, so it'll be a pleasure making one. In the spoiler below there's a list of all the guides I have created so far over the years I am getting trophies. Choose any of them that you want me to post while I create one for Catherine:

The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

Worms

Unreal Tournament III

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Little Big Planet

Resistance 2

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Prince of Persia

Tekken 6

The Godfather II

Infamous

Damnation

God of War I

God of War III

Moder Warfare 2

Bayonetta

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Red Alert 3

PES 2010

Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.

NBA Live 10

Call of Duty World at War

Assassin’s Creed II

Battlefield Bad Company 1

Dante’s Inferno

Ferrari Challenge

Resident Evil 5 + Versus DLC

The Saboteur

Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce

Killzone 3

Streets of Rage 2

2010 FIFA World Cuo

Dirt 3

F.E.A.R. 3

Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 3

Aliens vs Predator

Gran Turismo 5

Bioshock 2

Yakuza 3

Metal Gear Solid 4

Okami HD

Infamous Festival of Blood

Outland

Mini Ninjas

Devil May Cry 2

Crystal Defenders

Dead or Alive 5

Oddworld Stranger’s Wrath

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell HD

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell HD Pandora Tomorrow

Hitman Absolution

All RDR DLCs

ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the west

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2

Assassin’s Creed III

sonic generations?

i am done with the sonic generations guide :). Just waiting for it to be published now

The feature has been around I think for the entire existence of the forum (Though it may actually be exclusive to the Feedback, Suggestions, & Bugs section?). If you create a thread you have the ability to mark one person's response as solved.

This is only if your thread is a question, the topic of this thread is not a question, so you wouldn't really have any reason to mark anyone's response as "mark solved".

That's how threads get the "answered" tag every now and then in this section

no i can mark it as solved every time someones requested a guide and it gets done, just to make sure it will sudenly roll in 10 guides of that specific game

Oh yeah i was wrong, it won't work :D

Edited by itzzh3lixx